The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter Penryn Campus

Hi I was wondering if there is anyone at Uni at the Penryn campus who could provide some insight into what its actually like?
I love it here, was worried it was going to be a bit dead but theres actually a lot going on. Campus is very green and lovely in the sunshine. Lots of great pubs / bars in town, but if thats not your style lots of other activities like surfing, sea swimming, hiking. Campus is also shared with Falmouth uni so you get a really nice mix of people. Its a very small campus compared to most unis so its quite a nice tight-knit community, you tend to always bump into people you know.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Thank you so much….this eases some concerns
Original post by monstrous-icebox
Hi I was wondering if there is anyone at Uni at the Penryn campus who could provide some insight into what its actually like?

Hi I’m at the penryn campus!
The campus itself is lovely and there’s lots of societies and groups, so there’s always something going on. The local area is beautiful with lots of beach’s, nature reserves and wildlife to look at and there’s always people on a night out down in Falmouth! For my course and the courses my friends are on, the lectures are great and always there to help with any questions you might have!
However, I would warn that if you have any mental health/disability/or welfare concerns, I and a some people I know have found that the teams available to help with these things aren’t actually very helpful at and that can cause some issues. Obviously that won’t be the same for everyone and you could end up having the best experience with them, but I just thought it would be best to let you know.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi I’m at the penryn campus!
The campus itself is lovely and there’s lots of societies and groups, so there’s always something going on. The local area is beautiful with lots of beach’s, nature reserves and wildlife to look at and there’s always people on a night out down in Falmouth! For my course and the courses my friends are on, the lectures are great and always there to help with any questions you might have!
However, I would warn that if you have any mental health/disability/or welfare concerns, I and a some people I know have found that the teams available to help with these things aren’t actually very helpful at and that can cause some issues. Obviously that won’t be the same for everyone and you could end up having the best experience with them, but I just thought it would be best to let you know.

This is so helpful....thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending