The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Official Exeter Applicants Thread 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peppercrunch
Congratulations! They finally started to hand those out?

still waiting :s

Thank youuu!!! Just got it today. The wait is super scary but I'm so so sure yours will come soon!! :smile:)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 781
Original post by sabby_h
AAA Offer for flexible combined honours (sociology & anthropology) !!!

Congratulations on your offer! Just to check,when did you send your application off? 😊
Original post by Rish17
Congratulations on your offer! Just to check,when did you send your application off? 😊

Thank you!! I sent it off on November 17th :smile:
Received an AAB offer for Medical Sciences yesterday. Applied on October 15th as a backup choice.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Received an AAB offer for Medical Sciences yesterday. Applied on October 15th as a backup choice.

Do you know what pathway you're taking?

Congrats! I applied for medical sciences too on the 13th November and still awaiting a reply! It's the only choice I haven't heard from yet. Should I be worried😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Do you know what pathway you're taking?

Haven't put much thought into it. My primary goal is Medicine :smile:

Original post by RSSM09
Congrats! I applied for medical sciences too on the 13th November and still awaiting a reply! It's the only choice I haven't heard from yet. Should I be worried😁

I applied almost a month before you and just heard! Exeter really seems to be taking their time, so don't stress too much. And you've heard from everyone else so you have options right! :biggrin:
Reply 787
Original post by will_jg
I applied for econ about a week after you, haven't heard anything either.

I have just received an offer for Economics A*AA!!!! Good luck to you all
Haven't put much thought into it. My primary goal is Medicine :smile:

I applied almost a month before you and just heard! Exeter really seems to be taking their time, so don't stress too much. And you've heard from everyone else so you have options right! :biggrin:

That's true! But Exeter is my first choice so hoping they give me an offer, I was predicted ABB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RSSM09
That's true! But Exeter is my first choice so hoping they give me an offer, I was predicted ABB.

Fair enough. I'm not sure what their requirements for predicted grades are hopefully you'll get it :smile:
Fair enough. I'm not sure what their requirements for predicted grades are hopefully you'll get it :smile:

Thank you! Where else did you apply for? Have you heard anything from the other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RSSM09
Thank you! Where else did you apply for? Have you heard anything from the other choices!

I applied to Aberdeen, Southampton, UCLAN and Exeter for Medicine as well. Rejected from Aberdeen and interview invite from Southampton and UCLAN. Still waiting on Exeter but I don't think I'll get the invite.

How about you? And what makes Exeter your first choice?
I applied to Aberdeen, Southampton, UCLAN and Exeter for Medicine as well. Rejected from Aberdeen and interview invite from Southampton and UCLAN. Still waiting on Exeter but I don't think I'll get the invite.

How about you? And what makes Exeter your first choice?

I applied to Bristol uwe, Cardiff, queen Mary, Cardiff met and Exeter for biomedical science, Exeter is beautiful uni and is prestigious and the course itself is unbelievable and so interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 793
Got an offer!

Biological Sciences (Streatham) - AAB

Will deffo be my insurance providing I get an offer from my first choice...

any other biologists?
Original post by RSSM09
I applied to Bristol uwe, Cardiff, queen Mary, Cardiff met and Exeter for biomedical science, Exeter is beautiful uni and is prestigious and the course itself is unbelievable and so interesting

I agree! Hope you hear back from them soon then :smile:
Hello!

I'm an offer holder for Ancient History and History (V101) with ABB. At the moment I'm waiting to hear back from one other university and to go on an offer-holder open day before making a concrete decision, but I am definitely going to accept it as a firm/insurance choice. Is anyone else going to one of these open days?

Congrats to everyone else who has been made an offer :smile:
I applied for Business and Management (4 years) in mid-October and I still haven't heard anything?? :/
Hi all,
Does anybody know if there is a FB group page for English BA offer holders?
Original post by RSSM09

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard back from Cardiff? :smile:
Original post by LWL
Got an offer!

Biological Sciences (Streatham) - AAB

Will deffo be my insurance providing I get an offer from my first choice...

any other biologists?

Hey! Yeah I've got an offer for human biosciences :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending