The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Official Exeter Applicants Thread 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by inezpad12
Yeah same as me, what did you apply for?

English & French, what abt you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by SGrice
English & French, what abt you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Through flexible combined honours or just English and French? I applied for sports science and psychology in the FCH with a year abroad :smile:
Reply 982
Through flexible combined honours or just English and French? I applied for sports science and psychology in the FCH with a year abroad :smile:

Combined honors :smile: I'd just like to hear from them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SGrice
Combined honors :smile: I'd just like to hear from them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too! Apparntley they are hoping to get all the replies out by the end of March :smile:
Reply 984
Yeah me too! Apparntley they are hoping to get all the replies out by the end of March :smile:

Thanks for letting me know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceNerd7
Me too!
Masters or Bachelors?

It was a masters but I declined it to firm UCL :smile:
Hi! I've an unconditional offer for Sociology and Criminology, but don't know much about Exeter at all. Any thoughts on the course, student life, activities and such? I'm an international student as well so am a little concerned about the social aspect of things..thank you :smile:
Is anyone else attending the Geography applicant day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for English and Modern Languages, AAB, anyone else with the same course?
I really want to get my reply from Exeter..! haven't received anything since January.
Do you guys think it would be alright if I called them and asked them about my application, given the fact that I actually called them 10 days ago to ask about this. I am just worried that all the spaces on my course would be filled up seeing as they are taking so long to reply to me. I applied for 'Business Economics' (anyone else apply for this course?).

for example, after I applied to UEA, I called them after a few weeks and the day after I called them they respond to my application and gave me an offer. Do you think I would be as lucky with Exeter?
Reply 990
Hi, I applied for economics with industrial experience. However, they were unable to offer me a place for that course and instead offered me a place for Mathematical Sciences. Did something similar happen to anyone else?
Original post by BWTS
Hi, I applied for economics with industrial experience. However, they were unable to offer me a place for that course and instead offered me a place for Mathematical Sciences. Did something similar happen to anyone else?

Same with me, except I applied for Politics and Economics with industrial experience.
Should I apply to Holland hall for accomadation?
Reply 993
Original post by Christop
Same with me, except I applied for Politics and Economics with industrial experience.

Ah okay, was Exeter going to be your firm?
Original post by BWTS
Ah okay, was Exeter going to be your firm?

Yep. Tbh I was slightly bemused to see what they offered me, I wonder if they're just trying to fill up places.
Reply 995
Yep. Tbh I was slightly bemused to see what they offered me, I wonder if they're just trying to fill up places.

Yeah same here.
Reply 996

I checked the course overview and it seems to be an interesting course. I'll probably firm it.
Change of topic, but is anyone still waiting for a decision? My UCAS track says 'currently considering' for Law/European Study -know it can be as late as May, but I don't have any other offers, so I can't start Extra until Exeter come back to me....... Anyone else the same? I really want to go to Exeter, but it's killing me, seeing as I applied in November!!
Reply 998
Original post by brimstone131
Change of topic, but is anyone still waiting for a decision? My UCAS track says 'currently considering' for Law/European Study -know it can be as late as May, but I don't have any other offers, so I can't start Extra until Exeter come back to me....... Anyone else the same? I really want to go to Exeter, but it's killing me, seeing as I applied in November!!

I am!!! Applied in late October for psychology(Clinical). Still waiting......
Original post by Alart
I am!!! Applied in late October for psychology(Clinical). Still waiting......

I applied for Applied Psychology (Clinical) in November and had my interview in January but still haven't heard back either. Have you had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending