The Student Room Group
Reply 1
As far as I'm aware, there aren't really any decent ones.
Reply 2
You could possibly try doing past papers. Grammar wise...there are a few website on the internet I think, just a matter of googling them.

Good luck :wink:
Reply 3
What do you need them for? grammer or specific topics?
Reply 4
slothie
What do you need them for? grammer or specific topics?

Thanks guys - but I'm already pretty ok grammar-wise.

It's mainly notes for the topics law&order and social issues - e.g. housing/ unemployment/ religious minorities/ etc. College have just brushed over those topics even though they're big parts of the OCR syllabus.

Was jus wondering if by any chance someone on here happened to have any...
Reply 5
I'm on OCR and I have a big list of vocab on religion somewhere cos I did the topic for my coursework, so I'll have a look for you.
Reply 6
hannah_dru
I'm on OCR and I have a big list of vocab on religion somewhere cos I did the topic for my coursework, so I'll have a look for you.

That would be great, thx :smile:
Reply 7
I've made a big vocab list of stuff I've collected throughout the course, and also written a load of notes on grammer stuff, although that doesn't sound like it would be v helpful (the vocab's not specific topics). There's a book called 'Wort für Wort' though which has lists of good phrases and vocab broken down into different subjects, which is pretty helpful - I used it to help with my coursework, it would definately have social/religious stuff in it.
Reply 8
If you look on the OCR website, it's probably got recommendations for extra reading on these areas too
Reply 9
try http://german.about.com too, it's not specifically for A levels or anything, just a massive site dedicated to germanness! it has information on all sorts of topics and vocab lists. sorry i keep posting, keep thinking of stuff!
Reply 10
slothie
try http://german.about.com too, it's not specifically for A levels or anything, just a massive site dedicated to germanness! it has information on all sorts of topics and vocab lists. sorry i keep posting, keep thinking of stuff!

thanks for the info! if u think of any others too plz post :biggrin:

i've already got "Wort fuer Wort"; and i'll defo take a look at the site at about.com

which board are u taking it with?? if the same as mine, perhaps i could take a look at ur notes.
Reply 11
It's ocr too actually. The vocab list isn't what teachers gave us or anything, just stuff I've written down throughout the course, and grammar notes are basically typed up from our grammar lessons, but if you want them pm me your email adress!
Reply 12
To be honest, I can't imagine that we're going to know much key vocabulary beyond what's in Wort fuer Wort, so I'm planning on cramming those in the holiday!

Latest

Trending

Trending