The Student Room Group

were isis created by america/israel

Scroll to see replies

ISIS was not created or supported by the USA or Israel. That's just a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

ISIS may be a byproduct of US foreign policy, but that's not what most "US created ISIS" people mean.
(edited 8 years ago)
The level of stupidity on this thread

Quite impressive
These pictures speak for themselves :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by TeaAndTextbooks

Evidence?
What an idiotic claim, from the usual mindless conspiracy theorists.

There is only one country that has consistently fought ISIS (and its precursor organisation, Al-Qaeda in Iraq) and that is the US. They have been fighting them since 2003.

In fact, only one country has really defeated them and it is the United States. In 2006, Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) was undertaking a devastating campaign of suicide bombings against Shi'a mosques, religious processions and Iraqi police. The United States, against all the protests by the left, sent in tens of thousands of extra troops to deal with the problem (the "Surge").

They also convinced the Sunnis to join them (the "Anbar Awakening"). From a high of perhaps 50,000 Iraqis dead in 2006, by 2011 when the US left Iraq, the number was down to about 5,000 a year (something akin to South Africa's murder rate) and AQI was a busted flush, completely spent and exiled to the Western deserts.

It was the Syrian Civil War and Shi'a Iraqi PM Maliki's new campaign of sectarian oppression against the Sunnis after the Americans left that led to the rebirth of AQI (as ISIS/ISIL this time).

To claim that the Americans and Israelis were funding them is just the usual old horse**** from the Muslim world blaming everyone else for their problems.
Reply 26
Original post by SignFromDog
What an idiotic claim, from the usual mindless conspiracy theorists.

There is only one country that has consistently fought ISIS (and its precursor organisation, Al-Qaeda in Iraq) and that is the US. They have been fighting them since 2003.

In fact, only one country has really defeated them and it is the United States. In 2006, Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) was undertaking a devastating campaign of suicide bombings against Shi'a mosques, religious processions and Iraqi police. The United States, against all the protests by the left, sent in tens of thousands of extra troops to deal with the problem (the "Surge":wink:.

They also convinced the Sunnis to join them (the "Anbar Awakening":wink:. From a high of perhaps 50,000 Iraqis dead in 2006, by 2011 when the US left Iraq, the number was down to about 5,000 a year (something akin to South Africa's murder rate) and AQI was a busted flush, completely spent and exiled to the Western deserts.

It was the Syrian Civil War and Shi'a Iraqi PM Maliki's new campaign of sectarian oppression against the Sunnis after the Americans left that led to the rebirth of AQI (as ISIS/ISIL this time).

To claim that the Americans and Israelis were funding them is just the usual old horse**** from the Muslim world blaming everyone else for their problems.

Hey look everyone I found a sheep
Original post by Hibzish
I remember a photo of their leader and he had a CIA badge on lol dont know if its real though, but yeah i think they are helping zionist agenda.

radical islam is helping promote zionism?

:indiff:
Original post by K78R
Hey look everyone I found a sheep

Hey look everyone, I found an unlettered conspiracy nut whose lack of historical knowledge about the Iraq War means he is utterly incapable of offering any sort of rebuttal.
Reply 29
Yes, the Jews, the CIA and the Illuminati have created ISIS thanks to the Rothschilds' money.
Reply 30
Hey look everyone, I found an unlettered conspiracy nut whose lack of historical knowledge about the Iraq War means he is utterly incapable of offering any sort of rebuttal.

Can you pls explain to me the death of millions of civilians in the middle east? are they just **** at shooting or is it deliberate? Why is there US oil pipelines running in these countries? Why have some governments been overthrown? Why has Russia achieved much more in a few weeks than the US have over many years?

Example of what they are doing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0 and enjoy this video as well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkYtmewSpQYou just watch too much Zionist-owned propaganda and then indoctrinate others...
Tony Blair is apologising for his role, which encouraged the rise of ISIS and other terrorist groups, amid a growing petition calling for his arrest.

Because sorry brings back the millions of deaths on his hands.
Original post by Faisalshamallakh
Tony Blair is apologising for his role, which encouraged the rise of ISIS and other terrorist groups, amid a growing petition calling for his arrest.

Because sorry brings back the millions of deaths on his hands.

And this is relevant to the thread, how?
Can you pls explain to me the death of millions of civilians in the middle east?

What does that have to do with the claim that the US is funding ISIS? Try to stick to the matter at hand.

Why has Russia achieved much more in a few weeks than the US have over many years?

Oh dear :lol: Another mindless Putinbot. Tell me, how has Russia "achieved more in a few weeks than the US have over many years"? I mean, aside from Russia bombing four hospitals. Russia hasn't even been targeting ISIS, the vast majority of their bombing missions have been against targets in the West of Syria where IS doesn't really operate.

It's also the height of irony to accuse the US of being an ISIS supporter. ISIS' largest source of income is actually the Assad regime; they have an oil supply deal. So by supporting Assad, that basically makes you an ISIS supporter.

Assad is the greatest source of jihadism in the region. It was his revolting suppression of the Arab spring protests in Syria that led to the uprising. And then Assad released thousands of jihadists from prison in late 2011 knowing they would then rise up against him, and he could depict all opponents as terrorists. And now he has a tacit ceasefire with ISIS and has a large oil/electricity deal with them.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
And this is relevant to the thread, how?

Tony Blair admits his role in the encouragement of these terrorist organisations, that's how it's relevant. So I'm not particularly sure why the UK isn't up in that thread title.
The stupidity, it hurts my eyes.
Reply 36
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
The level of stupidity on this thread

Quite impressive

Be quiet puppet
Reply 37
What does that have to do with the claim that the US is funding ISIS? Try to stick to the matter at hand.

Oh dear :lol: Another mindless Putinbot. Tell me, how has Russia "achieved more in a few weeks than the US have over many years"? I mean, aside from Russia bombing four hospitals. Russia hasn't even been targeting ISIS, the vast majority of their bombing missions have been against targets in the West of Syria where IS doesn't really operate.

It's also the height of irony to accuse the US of being an ISIS supporter. ISIS' largest source of income is actually the Assad regime; they have an oil supply deal. So by supporting Assad, that basically makes you an ISIS supporter.

Assad is the greatest source of jihadism in the region. It was his revolting suppression of the Arab spring protests in Syria that led to the uprising. And then Assad released thousands of jihadists from prison in late 2011 knowing they would then rise up against him, and he could depict all opponents as terrorists. And now he has a tacit ceasefire with ISIS and has a large oil/electricity deal with them.

The level of stupidity being expressed LOL.
Assas supporting Isis?
Russia not bombing Isis targets?

Not bothered to go in detail about this topic but will leave this.

Zionist Agenda = New world Order
American government is controlled by the zionist elite. This Isis is just to destabilise the region , So Israel can become stronger.

Iran and Russia will not let this get to them.
Original post by KimKallstrom
image.jpg

U did this
what does tht have to do with what i said, not all jews are zionist
Original post by samina_ay
"Nothing really is and everything really isn't" Hmm, there's no point in on me backing up my point because your views are clouded up by what the media shoves down our throats on the daily - which isn't your fault :smile:
All i know is that ISIS are not Muslims, and what they do is both wrong morally and islamically, disgusting pigs.

Actually explain why you believe that ISIS is Israeli/American

Give a well reasoned argument rather than resorting to your own biases and emotions

Original post by Faisalshamallakh
Tony Blair admits his role in the encouragement of these terrorist organisations, that's how it's relevant. So I'm not particularly sure why the UK isn't up in that thread title.

Tony Blair saying that the war in Iraq indirectly lead to a Sunni blowback which indirectly went on to create ISIS is not the same as ISIS being a creation of the West.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending