The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

"Know that every time you feel weak, you not only hurt yourself but also the cause. Infinite faith and strength are the only conditions of success."

- Vivekananda
Yesterday you said tomorrow
"Success has been and continues to be defined as getting up ONE more time, than you've been knocked down"

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today!"

"Work hard, play hard, pray harder."
"Let people say whatever they like, stick to your own convictions, and rest assured, the world will be at your feet.
They say, 'Have faith in this fellow or that fellow', but, I say, 'Have faith in yourself first'. That's the way."
Hi, I'm loving the new quotes. Thanks for the recent ones from @dipka, @nucdev, @OlubiE9484, @RMNDK, @Mo_Jo., @dp1828, @james3254 and @1of7billion. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I'm loving the new quotes. Thanks for the recent ones from @dipka, @nucdev, @OlubiE9484, @RMNDK, @Mo_Jo., @dp1828, @james3254 and @1of7billion. :smile:

Welcome! Thank you for your kind words :smile:
@Matrix123 I also like this one:

Original post by dipka
Thank's. Means a lot to be appreciated. And I can't explain how much I need the hope of these kind of quotes right now.

I used to have (still do) a notebook where I would collect all these kind of things, now on my 3rd-I am amazed at how long this is though, don't think I will ever be able to write all these many in! But I will read through the rest of this topic then post some more at the end. :smile:

I'm glad that this thread is useful to you. I should probably consider that since I find quotes really useful too. It's amazing how no matter how many quotes you have read and been inspired by, there are still so many that you haven't seen. :smile:
Original post by 1of7billion
Welcome! Thank you for your kind words :smile:

No, thank you for your quote. :smile:
Reply 189
"Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die". - so true
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
@Matrix123 I also like this one:

Oooh, thanks for posting that. I really like it too! It's amazing how many different places offer quotes like these. There are loads just from the divergent books and films. Here's another:
Original post by Mo_Jo.
"Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die". - so true

Yes, that is very true. Another great quote - thanks. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Oooh, thanks for posting that. I really like it too! It's amazing how many different places offer quotes like these. There are loads just from the divergent books and films. Here's another:

ah yes i love divergent quotes!

so simple yet effective
Reply 193
'What if the Cure for Cancer was trapped inside the mind of someone who can't afford an education'
'I don't care that they stole my idea, I care that they don't have any of their own'
- Nikola Tesla
"To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance, tremendous will.
'I will drink the ocean', says the persevering soul, 'at my will mountains will crumble up.'
Have that sort of energy, that sort of will, work hard, and you will reach the goal."

- Vivekananda
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
ah yes i love divergent quotes!

so simple yet effective

Ooh, yeah! That's definitely simple and effective. I know I've said this a lot but I love that quote too! :smile:
Thanks to @Grin, @Sheepie4Real and @nucdev for their recent quotes. :biggrin:
My name is Jeff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest