The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

my fav quote

Goldie is quite an incredible person (ant and dec 2020):biggrin:
Original post by WhovianPigeon
“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.”
and
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
Doctor Who. The Oncoming Storm has the best quotes.

I've been meaning to get into the 9th series for a long time... this is a good excuse as any! :ahee:
"The best view comes after the hardest climb"
“Get that coin”🤑
Every day may not be good but there is good in every day.
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

"The things that make you strange are the things that make you powerful." - Ben Platt
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot
What makes you different, makes you beautiful.
3:21 - All me - Drake
"You are so close to the victory, don't you dare give up now."
(edited 2 years ago)
"Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?"- Rumi
Reply 3591
“Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ~ Farrah Gray
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3592
2xl99t.jpg
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs

Quick Reply

Latest