The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I hope you are well. I know I have posted a very similar post in ravioliyears' fantastic motivational thread. However, this is a very important message so the more people who read this the better. :smile:
I hope you are aware that no matter what difficulties you are facing - whether that's education, work, friends, family or personal issues - you can yet through it. You just need hope. I believe in you. :h:
Original post by Indeterminate

PRSOM - I love this one. :wink:

Sometimes, it can be very difficult to decide which path you take. Even if you don't know what you want for your future, it's not impossible. Calm down. Think about what you want now. Think about what you will enjoy doing and what you think you will enjoy doing in the future. All that's left is for you to take that path. Don't worry if it's not the right one for you; there are plenty of crossroads. :smile:

Remember: don't give up! You don't know how close you are to succeeding. :smile:
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Happiness can be found even in the most darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore
Original post by Indeterminate

This is a fantastic one! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest