The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Can i post my tattoo? It's my favourite quote :rolleyes:

Original post by mondvay

[/QUO
TE]

What does not kill me, makes me weirder :3
"Face your fears,right behind those fears...is the life you always wanted to live"
Original post by mondvay

Of course you can - nice tattoo. That's a great quote! :biggrin:
Don't be put off by the large amount of effort you might need to put in to accomplish your goals. It's possible and you can do it :wink:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Original post by Matrix123
Don't be put off by the large amount of effort you might need to put in to accomplish your goals. It's possible and you can do it :wink:

Pfiouuuuuuu ! So damn true. <3
Reply 1789
something that really motivates me is:
dont put in half the effort and not expect half the results or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Two for Tuesdays" - Dominoes
"Try to make at leat one person happy everyday. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime !"

You know that makes think, some people are too much unhappy.. I mean, when I try to say hello to someone outside, just to be kind (because my life is a bit more worth it when a unknown says hello to me) well, they look at me like that : O_____o (true story, the parisians are so .. Brrr !)

Whatever, I keep saying hello to the unknowns, maybe one day someone will think about that girl in a yellow coat who looked weird :lol: (and who was !)
Original post by MathQ123
image.jpeg

Wow, very true! :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Pfiouuuuuuu ! So damn true. <3

Yes, it really is
Original post by ranz
something that really motivates me is:
dont put in half the effort and not expect half the results or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true...and a great one in relation to revision :wink:
"Try to make at leat one person happy everyday. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime !"

You know that makes think, some people are too much unhappy.. I mean, when I try to say hello to someone outside, just to be kind (because my life is a bit more worth it when a unknown says hello to me) well, they look at me like that : O_____o (true story, the parisians are so .. Brrr !)

Whatever, I keep saying hello to the unknowns, maybe one day someone will think about that girl in a yellow coat who looked weird :lol: (and who was !)

Wow, fantastic quote! :yep: I'm glad you continue to kindly greet strangers - you really do dispense a lot of 'treasure of happiness' :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, very true! :biggrin:

Yes, it really is

That's true...and a great one in relation to revision :wink:

Wow, fantastic quote! :yep: I'm glad you continue to kindly greet strangers - you really do dispense a lot of 'treasure of happiness' :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anw you're cute ! <3
Know what ? Hello! :lol:
Anw you're cute ! <3
Know what ? Hello! :lol:

Hehe :colondollar:
Hi, how are you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe :colondollar:
Hi, how are you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good thanks :wink: what about ya ?
Good thanks :wink: what about ya ?

That's great to hear :h: I'm fine thanks. Earlier when you asked 'guess what', was the answer 'hello' or am I still meant to guess?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great to hear :h: I'm fine thanks. Earlier when you asked 'guess what', was the answer 'hello' or am I still meant to guess?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anwww I tried to give ta some happiness by saying Hello :lol:
Anwww I tried to give ta some happiness by saying Hello :lol:

Awww thanks - that's so kind of you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest