The Student Room Group

What's the title of your latest/current essay? [2015/16 edition]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tropic Thunder
'Should all newborn have their genome sequenced?'
Due on 9th.

gosh that must have quite the list of ethical considerations attached to it, sounds like an interesting read.
something about the National Liberals and Bismarck, i gave it in before half term so still waiting for the mark :s-smilie:
The essay that I chose to write for my LNAT (Which was one of the samples on the website, ha!):

"Make the best case you can for public funding of the arts over sport."
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I'm doing a MOOC at the moment. My last essay was:

"In what ways can philosophy contribute to the physical sciences?" :holmes:

What's yours? :yum:

As always, the more magniloquent the better.

Spoiler

Illusions and delusions in " a street car named desire"
Original post by claireestelle
gosh that must have quite the list of ethical considerations attached to it, sounds like an interesting read.

Yes it is an ethics essay with pros and cons. We have to conclude the essay with our own opinion. I am still deciding which side I am going to stand. :biggrin:
Yes it is an ethics essay with pros and cons. We have to conclude the essay with our own opinion. I am still deciding which side I am going to stand. :biggrin:

Is standing on the fence not an option, if you cant pick a side? :smile:
Is standing on the fence not an option, if you cant pick a side? :smile:

No it is not. As it is a direct question we must give a yes or no.
No it is not. As it is a direct question we must give a yes or no.

I can see why its such a difficult conclusion to make, I guess i would say yes for the sake of potentially saving lives that may not have been otherwise.
I can see why its such a difficult conclusion to make, I guess i would say yes for the sake of potentially saving lives that may not have been otherwise.

That is like the main advantage. But there are some issues regarding people being discriminated, if they have a some kind of incurable condition.
'Why do the Zapatistas think that cultural globalization is a problem?' and 'Is globalization a myth or a reality?'. Both 35 mark questions that are due on Monday and this is as much thought I gave it. :o: :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
I haven't got on yet but when I do i'll let you know :smile:
Original post by Reader106
'Why do the Zapatistas think that cultural globalization is a problem?' and 'Is globalization a myth or a reality?'. Both 35 mark questions that are due on Monday and this is as much thought I gave it. :o: :colone:

It's always a good sign when you get an assignment and your reaction is ":colone:"
Can you find union with God in sexual ecstasy?
Original post by Invisi97

Very important research. :yy:
"Con el uso de ejemplos, explica lo malo y lo bueno de la publicidad" RIP me
Using material from item B and elsewhere, assess the sociological explanations of gender differences in the patterns of crime (21 marks).

Actually I'm lying, the essay I completed today was titled:

A Machiavellian sense of political reality tempers Antony's license and is the entirety of Octavius' mentality”. In light of this statement, consider the presentation of Antony and Octavius.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Invisi97

That's sounds so interesting. What subject is this?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I'm doing a MOOC at the moment. My last essay was:

"In what ways can philosophy contribute to the physical sciences?" :holmes:

What's yours? :yum:

As always, the more magniloquent the better.

Spoiler

Has recent work onJacobitism and on political opposition undermined the usefulness of ‘stability’in characterising politics between 1714 and 1742?it's been a fun week.F8a�{7��NF
I'm currently doing three essays at the moment...

- assess the significance of the constitutional reforms introduced since 1997

- was the March on Rome the most important factor in enabling Mussolini to become Prime Minister in 1922?

- "Irrespective of Hitler's motives, Hitler's appointment as Chancellor and then Fuhrer was entirely legal and within the scope of the constitution" - how far do you agree?
"Nothing in biology makes sense, except in the light of evolution". Just finished it, pretty sure it's terrible :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending