The Student Room Group

Economics BSc

i have written an essay for my principles of microeconomics module and i was wondering if anyone with some experience could just read over it and give some feedback/advice before i submit it.
Original post by willsaliba1409
i have written an essay for my principles of microeconomics module and i was wondering if anyone with some experience could just read over it and give some feedback/advice before i submit it.

So should I presume this is for the first year of university?

I might be able to help.
Original post by MindMax2000
So should I presume this is for the first year of university?

I might be able to help.

Yes, first year of university.
I would appreciate it if you could help.
Yes, first year of university.
I would appreciate it if you could help.

Sure.

I would like your essay title (if you don't have it on your paper), your paper, your reference list/unit outline, and ideally your relevant lecture notes.

If you just want me to proof read your paper, then I'm OK doing so; just send me the link to your paper (be it google docs, some image site, etc.).
Sure.

I would like your essay title (if you don't have it on your paper), your paper, your reference list/unit outline, and ideally your relevant lecture notes.

If you just want me to proof read your paper, then I'm OK doing so; just send me the link to your paper (be it google docs, some image site, etc.).

Ok, that's fine.

Do you have an email I could send all this to?
Ok, that's fine.

Do you have an email I could send all this to?

I'd rather not give my email (or receive yours for that matter) on here due to privacy reasons.

If possible, I would rather you give me the link to the essay. If you want to keep the link discreet, you can inbox me on the TSR platform.
Unfortunately, the link it provides me isn't going to be accessible if I send it to you due to my university guidelines on Word, the only other option it's allowing is email, if you know a bypass please let me know.
Unfortunately, the link it provides me isn't going to be accessible if I send it to you due to my university guidelines on Word, the only other option it's allowing is email, if you know a bypass please let me know.

Is copying your essay and pasting onto Google Docs, then sharing it with me not viable?

If not, what is the size of the file if you put the contents in a standard text file?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19zxtub2BX3csQq9NygBYtCYUhQwvolk0yz3sVwdjiwY/edit?usp=sharing
Essay link ^
file:///Users/opeysulaiman/Downloads/Assignment%202.pdf
Assignment information ^

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, the essay link won't allow me access without me requesting access i.e. it will ask for my email. You would need to change the access restrictions to "public" or something along those lines.

The assignment information link is a link for your computer, so I can't access it unless I'm on the computer you're using. The tell tale sign is if it starts with "file://.." and not "http://..."

If it's too inconvenient, I could provide you with guidelines on how to score a 1st class essay, and I will try to tailor it for economics in general.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19zxtub2BX3csQq9NygBYtCYUhQwvolk0yz3sVwdjiwY/edit?usp=sharing
This new link should give you access to the essay.

I've added the assignment information at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, the essay link won't allow me access without me requesting access i.e. it will ask for my email. You would need to change the access restrictions to "public" or something along those lines.

The assignment information link is a link for your computer, so I can't access it unless I'm on the computer you're using. The tell tale sign is if it starts with "file://.." and not "http://..."

If it's too inconvenient, I could provide you with guidelines on how to score a 1st class essay, and I will try to tailor it for economics in general.

Did you manage to access the link i sent?
Did you manage to access the link i sent?

Sorry for the delay. Sent you a message; check your inbox.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending