The Student Room Group

Taylor Swift commits genocide

First the Racist Queen in 'Wildest Dream', now wiping out a whole species. Living up to Her image in the Old Testament. When will The Lord stop?

Pop superstar Taylor Swift has angered Auckland conservationists who say her crew put a rare native bird at risk filming at a west coast beach.Swift is believed to have made a music video at Bethells Beach this week, where it is alleged her production team breached their permit by bringing up to 12 vehicles onto the beach.The crew had approval to use two vehicles.The beach is home to endangered baby dotterels.

"Taylor Swift filming at Bethells this week. Permission was given for I think 2 vehicles, instead there were about a dozen. Parks not happy at all," she said."We are trying to minimise vehicles on beaches for good reasons but at Bethells there are baby dotterels. We have developed a dotterel management plan as there is a heap of filming out there, and we welcome it as economic activity that should leave no footprint, but Taylor's lot did not respect the environment or the conditions of their consent."

Taylor Swift's record label, Universal Music, has declined to comment.Waitakere Ranges local board member Neil Henderson said the news was "disturbing" as there were only about 10 dotterels at any one time at the beach."The numbers aren't large by any means," he said."People needed to stick to the rules," Mr Henderson said, regardless of how famous they were."The west coast is a very beautiful place, but we have to minimise the impact."Once we lose the birds they don't come back in a hurry. If one person gets away with that, then others think, 'why can't we?'," he said.He hoped it was a case of misunderstanding, but said the set guidelines were "pretty clear".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11551292
Oops. Wrong section. Can this be moved to news and current affairs, please?
To be fair, how much of a moron do you have to be to see "2 vehicles allowed" and think "Great! I didn't even think we'd need 12 vehicles but YOLO".
You do realise genocide is just people
Reply 4
I'm not surprised... She's this Satanist reincarnated. I like her music though.

Spoiler

Yeah, I can imagine it was Taylor herself who said "2 vehicles? **** that ****, we need more, bring 12 vehicles mother****ers! Haters gonna hate (hate hate hate hate)!".
(edited 8 years ago)
omg noo i love dotterels!!!
:frown:
Let's hope she can shake the bad press all off
Original post by Bupdeeboowah

I see what you did there :u:
Original post by scrotgrot
You do realise genocide is just people

An entire species is being wiped out for a flop single's video and you only care about the proper terminology of how we should call this mass murder.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah

Let's hope she doesn't. The Lord's demonation needs to stop!

Musically she's already over:

But culturally she needs to be stopped.

Or will this be 'Bad Blood' 2.0?
Original post by CoolCavy
omg noo i love dotterels!!!
:frown:

Burn 1989! Boycott The Lord!
Original post by drowzee
I'm not surprised... She's this Satanist reincarnated. I like her music though.

Spoiler

Liking Satan's music makes you a Satanist.

Original post by Little Toy Gun
Oops. Wrong section. Can this be moved to news and current affairs, please?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was an important issue for British politics.
Liking Satan's music makes you a Satanist.

Even if it's only half of their music you like? :colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
Even if it's only half of their music you like? :colondollar:

Does planning only half of the terrorist attacks make you only half a terrorist?

Original post by Dr Pesto
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was an important issue for British politics.

TBH Britain should've rejected ha entry to the Empire. Don't forget New Zealand remains a Commonwealth country and its head remains as Her Majesty The Queen who is controlled by His Highness The Rt Hon Prime Minister.

Does planning only half of the terrorist attacks make you only half a terrorist?

Okay, I see what you're saying... :colonhash: BUT I promise, I'm an angel. :angelblush: She's captured me with the her satanic tunes, they're too catchy. :cry:
Original post by drowzee
Okay, I see what you're saying... :colonhash: BUT I promise, I'm an angel. :angelblush: She's captured me with the her satanic tunes, they're too catchy. :cry:

Sinning is always tempting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending