The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

MA Political Economy King's

Does anyone apply or already get an offer for MA Political Economy from King's for 2016 entry ? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Audreyyin
Does anyone apply or already get an offer for MA Political Economy from King's for 2016 entry ? Thanks

Hey buddy, i got an offer two month ago
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Arma91
Hey buddy, i got an offer two month ago

hi,you are the first course mate i meet. will you accept the offer ?
Reply 3
hi,you are the first course mate i meet. will you accept the offer ?

Not yet, I am waiting an answer from Lse for the same course. Do you think it is better lse?
Reply 4
Original post by Arma91
Not yet, I am waiting an answer from Lse for the same course. Do you think it is better lse?

hmm.... suppose lse is better in economics sector but sometimes depends on the course too. LSE only have international political economy,right ?
Reply 5
hmm.... suppose lse is better in economics sector but sometimes depends on the course too. LSE only have international political economy,right ?

Exactly! In london, as for i know, only kings and lse have this course
Reply 6
Original post by Arma91
Exactly! In london, as for i know, only kings and lse have this course

Yes. But their modules are abit different .By the way, where are you come from ?
Reply 7
Yes. But their modules are abit different .By the way, where are you come from ?

Not so different, i am from italy and you?
Reply 8
Original post by Arma91
Not so different, i am from italy and you?

Singapore ^^ Nice to meet you ~ i also apply for lse n cambridge too.hope to get news from them soon
Reply 9
Singapore ^^ Nice to meet you ~ i also apply for lse n cambridge too.hope to get news from them soon

Nice to meet you too :smile: add me on fb so we can speak better. Look for: Armando Marozzi, i have a picture with behind london eye and so on :P
Reply 10
Original post by Arma91
Nice to meet you too :smile: add me on fb so we can speak better. Look for: Armando Marozzi, i have a picture with behind london eye and so on :P

Ps. Write to me when you add me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest