The Student Room Group
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Boo_Ayres13
I have the alis test tomorrow but I think I have to miss it because of a hospital thing. If I miss it is it the end of the world? How vital are the alis tests?

I know this is VERY VERY late, but were able to rectify it? I'm facing the EXACT same case but over an embarrassing situation instead right now. I'm waiting for directions set by my tutor and housemaster. I'm slowly starting to panic:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by !Bartzxabel
I know this is VERY VERY late, but were able to rectify it? I'm facing the EXACT same case but over an embarrassing situation instead right now. I'm waiting for directions set by my tutor and housemaster. I'm slowly starting to panic:smile:

ALIS tests are just an intelligence tests. Some schools use them as part of the evidence for setting A level target grades but many schools don't do them at all. It should be possible to reschedule if you miss them.

Latest