The Student Room Group

Animes you are watching right now!

So as from the title what anime's are you watching right now tell me, tell me, TELL ME!
I'm watching Sword art online / SAO ! LOVE IT!!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I'm currently balancing a levels and watching One Punch Man and Haikyuu!! Season 2, unsuccessfully. I'm so behind in the animes. xD
Original post by Noodle-Chan
Hello! I'm currently balancing a levels and watching One Punch Man and Haikyuu!! Season 2, unsuccessfully. I'm so behind in the animes. xD

Damm , u beat me One punch man is by far the best this season!
Reply 3
Kirito is THE BEST

Still think SAO is my favourite anime, first one I ever watched too. Gawd... :h:

I wanna check out Neon Genesis: Evangelion, not sure where to find it though
I'm tackling a levels, Black Butler and Attack on Titan. I've already watched SAO, it's so good until then end when everything went corporate. Literally, the storyline just flopped...
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Damm , u beat me One punch man is by far the best this season!

Haha xD, I so agree! When I saw the first episode, I just had a "wth?!" moment as it's normally not what I'd watch, but hey, you don't see a completely bold superhero showcasing badassery in anime much, I don't think. Plus how he came to be bold was absolutely hilarious!
Haha xD, I so agree! When I saw the first episode, I just had a "wth?!" moment as it's normally not what I'd watch, but hey, you don't see a completely bold superhero showcasing badassery in anime much, I don't think. Plus how he came to be bold was absolutely hilarious!

Yeah i never watch animes with comedy , but this is an exception due to how good it is. Superiorly madhouse produce great content , Hunter x Hunter will always be the greatest anime along One piece!
Yep I'm doing A-levels but I love Bleach. If only the anime could return!!
Bleach is the bomb!
One Punch Man. It's my first Anime; it'll also be my last Anime as soon as it's finished! xD

wow that is flipping amazing mate! Tell me how it goes! :biggrin:
Original post by Alexion
Kirito is THE BEST

Still think SAO is my favourite anime, first one I ever watched too. Gawd... :h:

I wanna check out Neon Genesis: Evangelion, not sure where to find it though

You mean "I" AM THE BEST :smile:
looool :tongue:
Original post by anonymousm3
I'm tackling a levels, Black Butler and Attack on Titan. I've already watched SAO, it's so good until then end when everything went corporate. Literally, the storyline just flopped...

no how dare you say that! SAO gets better and better trust me I would know after all I am Kirito :smile:
Original post by anonymousm3
Bleach is the bomb!

Defo!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by M0nkey Thunder
One Punch Man. It's my first Anime; it'll also be my last Anime as soon as it's finished! xD

Aw why the last anime? you gotta get out there!

Spoiler

Watching Charlotte right now. Got another one on hold because I can't bear to finish it -_-
Sinon >>> Asuna
Original post by Dancing Samurai
Sinon >>> Asuna

Currently watching One Punch man, Ace of diamond, young black jack, noragami, Haikyuu and Elfen Lied.

By the way have you seen Gurren Lagann or Code Geass?
They're one of my two favourite shows... ever.
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
no how dare you say that! SAO gets better and better trust me I would know after all I am Kirito :smile:

Nah, the first arc was the best one
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Aw why the last anime? you gotta get out there!

Spoiler

It's because I'm afraid I'll use up too much of my time watching Anime :smile:

You can have her I guess? XD

Quick Reply

Latest