The Student Room Group

Does Cheryl Cole have the best smile in the world?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This is how.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3207822.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-199155/Pop-star-punched-toilet-attendant.html

I will never find her pretty, ever.Not after that, I think she is vile. :redface:

AND her s.p.a.g is atrocious. :redface:

Pathetic. Uneducated. She clearly hasn't changed.
Reply 41
I think whitney housten does

(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone noticed how its only girls that are bitching about her? Jealousy is a terrible thing. No one puts women down more than other women.

Original post by loveleest
Okay, forget about the whole racist thing she did beat u someone in the toilet for no reason so no, she is not a good role model.

I have already rebutted that nonsense: "She was 19 at the time and punched someone in a nightclub. We all make mistakes. She is now 32. Does one mistake she made 13 years ago define who she is?"

Now please leave this thread and take your bitterness elsewhere.
Original post by kandykissesxox
Good riddance.

Original post by Nick Clegg <3
The woman in question probably deserved it.

Also, she was "cleared of racist attack".

She's not racist, she married a black man for crying out loud.

She is an amazing role-model, a very talented musician; truly befitting her status as the sweetheart of this fine nation.

LOL wow. XD I hope you're trolling, if not, I have honestly lost some of my respect for you :redface:
I didn't say that why did you edit my post you evil person. :colonhash:

Yes you did :rofl: post 22
You have said so much, yet so little.

I am not joking.

1. She was 19 at the time and punched someone in a nightclub. We all make mistakes. She is now 32. Does one mistake she made 13 years ago define who she is?

2. Says you... :mmm:

Perhaps not, but being 19 means nothing. As far as I am concerned, you're old enough to know between right and wrong at that age. Most decent people wouldn't make such mistakes

Lol I know I can't sing :lol: My future career doesn't depend on it... Her's does.

It's sad that she is considered the nation's sweetheart or whatever it is she's called because of her looks. There are many other women I could think which would be much better role models, because of their achievements and not looks.
Original post by Emily.97
What do you mean by "pure trash"?

She's trashy is what I meant
Has anyone noticed how its only girls that are bitching about her? Jealousy is a terrible thing. No one puts women down more than other women.

I have already rebutted that nonsense: "She was 19 at the time and punched someone in a nightclub. We all make mistakes. She is now 32. Does one mistake she made 13 years ago define who she is?"

You clearly can't handle a word against your so called "role model".
Side-note if you listen to the trash music she produces then deluded hearing would be a mere understatement.
(edited 8 years ago)
LOL wow. XD I hope you're trolling, if not, I have honestly lost some of my respect for you :redface:

so sad :redface:

You posted two links of the same thing that has been mentioned at least 3 times by other people already. I trust you can read my rebuttal to those idiots too, so I won't waste my time rebutting it to you.

Original post by StrawbAri
Yes you did :rofl: post 22

I never said I will marry Nick Clegg :colonhash:

Original post by drowzee
Perhaps not, but being 19 means nothing. As far as I am concerned, you're old enough to know between right and wrong at that age. Most decent people wouldn't make such mistakes

No one is saying it wasn't wrong. I'm just saying it was one mistake when she was 19, so to use it against her now is utterly pathetic.

Lol I know I can't sing :lol: My future career doesn't depend on it... Her's does.

What "future" career? She already has an extremely successful career built on her voice.
You clearly can't handle a word against your so called "role model".
Side-note if you listen to the trash music she produces then deluded hearing would be a mere understatement.

The bitterness is nauseating.

Why go to a positive thread celebrating a British female musician just to spew your hate and jealousy? If you don't like Cheryl Cole, don't post on a thread that conveys a positive message about her just to try and bring her down.
Original post by drowzee

It's sad that she is considered the nation's sweetheart or whatever it is she's called because of her looks. There are many other women I could think which would be much better role models, because of their achievements and not looks.

She's trashy is what I meant

obviously resorting to violence is not lady like.

Ikr. XD :redface: I am struggling to find anything overly admirable that she has done which would make her deserve such a title. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, she said that too. WITH HER ATROCIOUS S.P.A.G

"You have no idea what I have been through. Just losing my father in law v recently and everything that comes with that. Not that I am or should justify myself to anyone. I'm so f sick of people thinking it's ok to be mean or body shame anyone. And it's woman on woman. Have some respect and maybe think there may be reasons why before opening your mouth please. I am just tired of the ignorance...At some point it's just enough. Some people are naturally thin. My mother is all of 4'11 and six stone something. And is incredible healthy and happy."

MY EYES BLED READING THAT TWEET! :redface:
The bitterness is nauseating.

Why go to a positive thread celebrating a British female musician just to spew your hate and jealousy? If you don't like Cheryl Cole, don't post on a thread that conveys a positive message about her just to try and bring her down.

Did I or did I not answer the question to your thread ? Well, then. If I have an opinion I'm obviously going to share it.
No one is better at putting women down than other women.

obviously resorting to violence is not lady like.

Original post by Anon_98
Ikr. XD :redface: I am struggling to find anything overly admirable that she has done which would make her deserve such a title. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MY EYES BLED READING THAT TWEET! :redface:

If you thinkig I am a jealous bitch would make you sleep better at night, then yes I am so jealous of Cheryl,lol
If I hate on someone it wouldnt be because of their apparence. Cheryl cole is just really fake and airheaded to me, nothing pleasant about her at all apart for her looks and as a few others mentioned, she cant sing at all so she is quite lucky to be where she is now, which is obviously because of her looks.

Why should I consider her a woman? A woman, does not resort to violence. She's immature asf
Original post by loveleest
yes I am so jealous of Cheryl

bye

Yeah, you are right. Next time I will follow her advice and "Have some respect and maybe think there may be reasons why before opening your mouth please."

Lolol XD
Why should I consider her a woman? A woman, does not resort to violence. She's immature asf

Does a man resort to violence?

Take your bitterness elsewhere, please.

Why is it that only girls feel the need to insult a successful woman for no reason?

Reeks of insecurity.

Yeah, you are right. Next time I will follow her advice

Quick Reply

Latest