The Student Room Group

Does Cheryl Cole have the best smile in the world?

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=Nick Clegg

Posted from TSR Mobile
What you said is so irrelevant. The Fields Medal is a maths prize,so why would she win one anyway?
Original post by Nick Clegg <3

so much bitterness

You're using that phrase like a bloody parrot. I was being bitter ? I didn't even notice. :h:
Original post by loveleest
ffs how many gifs have you got saved of Cheryl.

Original post by Kadak
tripe

Come back when you learn how to quote people.

Original post by kandykissesxox
I was being bitter

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
BUT HOW? AND WHY? :redface:

Well honestly for me becasue of this and how she comes across on x factor:redface:

Just going to slyiy :creep: from this thread so I don't get caught in the crossfire

Edit: I don't have an opinion about this anymore tbh. Just don't want to get into an argument as I like all the posters in here :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by drowzee
Perhaps not, but being 19 means nothing. As far as I am concerned, you're old enough to know between right and wrong at that age. Most decent people wouldn't make such mistakes

Lol I know I can't sing :lol: My future career doesn't depend on it... Her's does.

It's sad that she is considered the nation's sweetheart or whatever it is she's called because of her looks. There are many other women I could think which would be much better role models, because of their achievements and not looks.

She's trashy is what I meant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who would you see as better candidates for the title of the nation's sweetheart?
What do you mean by trashy? Is it her personality? I always thought she was a nice person, or at least that what she seems like on TV and in newspapers.
Am I too naive? :colondollar:
Come back when you learn how to quote people.

Is that her impression of a bunny rabbit ? (yes darling this is me being bitter)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by teenhorrorstory
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451762527.587360.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Savage as ****,no chill.

OP that title goes to this women:

Spoiler

Beautiful, talented, classy and more natural :love:
Original post by drowzee
OP that title goes to this women:

Spoiler

EMILIA :lips::lips::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

To let you that Cheryl is not a sweetheart as much you would like to believe.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dimpled people have the best smile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who would you see as better candidates for the title of the nation's sweetheart?
What do you mean by trashy? Is it her personality? I always thought she was a nice person, or at least that what she seems like on TV and in newspapers.
Am I too naive? :colondollar:

Many other women; the list would be far too long, but I will name a few. Emma Watson, Emma Thompson, JK Rowling, Emilia Clarke, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz... I could go on

Trashy as in her style is trashy and she's not very intelligent at all. She could be a nice person, but from her assulting a women in the loo, lack of talent and intelligence, I don't understand how she is considered the "nation's sweetheart"

haha no you're not dw :h:
Original post by loveleest
To let you that Cheryl is not a sweetheart as much you would like to believe.

That incident happened many years ago hun.
Original post by drowzee
Many other women; the list would be far too long, but I will name a few. Emma Watson, Emma Thompson, JK Rowling, Emilia Clarke, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz... I could go on

Trashy as in her style is trashy and she's not very intelligent at all. She could be a nice person, but from her assulting a women in the loo, lack of talent and intelligence, I don't understand how she is considered the "nation's sweetheart"

haha no you're not dw :h:

The x factor helped.
Why is it that girls feel the need to try and put down an attractive, talented and successful British woman in any way they can?

It's unnecessary and reeks of insecurity.

Also interesting to note that none of the people posting their tripe trying to get her down seem to be white. I'm not suggesting any link, but it's an interesting observation regardless.

Original post by drowzee

Go make a thread about her then? I certainly won't go on it, start bitching about her, then post about 'better' women.
She was old enough to understand what she did what wrong, who cares if the incident happened a long time ago or not?

Other than that incident, she just comes across as being trashy so I really don't favour her tbh.
She's incredibly beautiful but my mam is a friend of her mam and apparently she's a horrible person. She went from basically dirt to the nations sweetheart making millions and she won't give a penny to her own family, not even for her siblings.
Her smile's ok I guess. She's nice to look at. But hearing her speak is another matter altogether.

Quick Reply

Latest