The Student Room Group

Last weekend of April QUIZ

Ok another quiz on the same lines as Echolife's Easter quiz... rep for the winner :smile:
All the answers are names of biscuits :biggrin:

Eg. Squirrels like people with this colour hair = Ginger nuts

1. The french are saying well well.
2. Hen and stags of fire.
3. Birds are sour, double and whipped.
4. Company count jewellery.
5. A hairless boy.
6. Cooker for the posh.
7. Dwarf loaf.
8. Citrus after exertion.
9. Good french pig.
10. Alimentary.
11. Wealthy letter.
12. Not nasty.
13. Whisky for new borns.
14. Cat detective.
15. Before glazing dan.

good luck :smile: PM me any answers and i'll check them and get back to you so know how you're getting on :smile:

Just to add... dh00001 will ALSO be repping the winner so that is 2 reps for the winner just for more inspiration!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
only one player so far :frown: all out on a friday night :frown:
That makes me feel really good about myself :s-smilie: :frown:

haha :p:
Reply 3
its a friday night.. you're in the lead.... :biggrin: i'm sure it'll still be open tomorrow (unless you complete the quiz :p: ) to give you some more inspiration :smile:

I'm going to bed soon so won't be able to tell you how you're getting on... keep me posted though :smile:
Reply 4
come on people, its not over yet :biggrin:
Reply 5
i think ive got 1 so far,lol :p: this quiz is really hard
Reply 6
This is tough:frown: but after alot of time thinking nothing but biscuits I'm finally getting some, well I hope I am :biggrin:
Reply 7
im on a roll now, i think i have 5 :p: lol
Reply 8
Number 15 :mad: I haven't got the slightest clue, they're driving me up the wall:frown:
I tried but i'm tired so I joked around a bit. :p:
Reply 10
there are 2 people in joint first with 11 correct!!! (thats if i counted right :p: ) so the race is still on :smile:
Reply 11
Those are hard! I've only got two- I think!
Reply 12
I'm not going to win this:frown: have a total mental block:mad: Goes to the cupboards for more research, well that's my excuse anyway :biggrin:
Reply 13
there are a couple that are hard :p: but some have to be more challenging. the people at the top have got some different questions right so its possible-ish :biggrin: research is the way forward and some of those biscuits are rather old and i haven't seen them available for many years (but i did go off the taste so may just be passing them :p: )
Reply 14
ok, so there are 2 people in the lead... i will reveal the winner(s) and answers on Wednesday evening so you all have until then to rack your brains even more :biggrin:
I might try thinking up some more clues to the current questions that everyone is stuck on...
Reply 15
Well I've had another try, but still stuck on some, more clues please :biggrin:
Reply 16
I've only got 8 so far:frown:
And I don't even know if they're correct:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Ribbons
I've only got 8 so far:frown:
And I don't even know if they're correct:rolleyes:

pm me Ribbons and i let you know how you're doing. then you can keep trying, correct any if you need etc :smile:

There are 2 people on 12 at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 18
:banghead: I'm stuck
Reply 19
Echolife
:banghead: I'm stuck

Heh, theyre some really well thought out clues!
I never really had any hope of getting them right:frown:

Latest