The Student Room Group

GYG announcement: fun and exciting things happening across TSR

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

I just wanted to highlight a few fun things that are happening across TSR :u:

Firstly, we have a new TSR competition!!! Introducing TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist Competition! :biggrin: You've got until the end of the month to choose your top tracks and stand a chance of being crowned TSR's top DJ :cool: There are rep prizes to be won and a 3 month Spotify voucher for the overall victor. You gotta be in it to win it!

You can also win rep prizes by joining in with the TSR Book Quiz! Think you're a total bookworm? Go and prove it to the TSR community! :wink2:

Next week is Neurodiversity Celebration Week :woo: We'd love to see some of you starting discussions about being proud of your neurodiversity or perhaps celebrating someone else you admire :heart:

We're also still meeting each Tuesday evening for our TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities sessions, so come along next week and join in!

Have a great weekend everyone! :biggrin:

Grow Your Grades

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

topslugger
x

ts-d1
x

University of Leicester
x

(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Pwca
:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

I just wanted to highlight a few fun things that are happening across TSR :u:
Firstly, we have a new TSR competition!!! Introducing TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist Competition! :biggrin: You've got until the end of the month to choose your top tracks and stand a chance of being crowned TSR's top DJ :cool: There are rep prizes to be won and a 3 month Spotify voucher for the overall victor. You gotta be in it to win it!
You can also win rep prizes by joining in with the TSR Book Quiz! Think you're a total bookworm? Go and prove it to the TSR community! :wink2:
Next week is Neurodiversity Celebration Week :woo: We'd love to see some of you starting discussions about being proud of your neurodiversity or perhaps celebrating someone else you admire :heart:
We're also still meeting each Tuesday evening for our TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities sessions, so come along next week and join in!
Have a great weekend everyone! :biggrin:

Grow Your Grades

yay book quiz :smile:! and the tsr study playlist competition seems fun too :biggrin:
I have made a thread celebrating neurodiversity celebration week! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7454406
This is particularly close to my heart because I am an autistic student in year 13, weeks away from my A-levels :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending