The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Accommodation Sep 16

Anyone got any recommendations about which accommodation is best?

Info would be great like, mixed gender, prices and such.

Cheers :smile:
Hi. I am a private landlord with two properties. One has six bedrooms, all with double beds, two toilets, a shower and a bath. It is situated in Wake Street near the Pennycomequick roundabout and only a few minutes walk from the station and uni. The other has four bedrooms, a shower room and a bathroom and is situated in Seymour Avenue St. Judes. I find it is better to rent directly to students and use local tradesmen to sort out any problems directly, therefore solving any problems you may experience very quickly. If you are interested please call 01454 415477 and we can arrange a viewing.
The rent is inclusive of all bills including broadband.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by judith wiltshire
Hi. I am a private landlord with two properties. One has six bedrooms, all with double beds, two toilets, a shower and a bath. It is situated in Wake Street near the Pennycomequick roundabout and only a few minutes walk from the station and uni. The other has four bedrooms, a shower room and a bathroom and is situated in Seymour Avenue St. Judes. I find it is better to rent directly to students and use local tradesmen to sort out any problems directly, therefore solving any problems you may experience very quickly. If you are interested please call 01454 415477 and we can arrange a viewing.
The rent is inclusive of all bills including broadband.

Hello do any of your properties have parking available or off street parking around? Thank you
Hi, thanks for your enquiry. There is residents permit parking outside both houses and therefore always plenty of space. The Wake Street property also has a lane running along the top before the park where you can park without a permit. Hope this helps.
Anyone need any accommodation in Plymouth? I'm currently in a shared house near the hoe, it's a lovely house! I want to sell my room, please inbox me if you're interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending