The Student Room Group

LSE looking for accommodation in London

Willing to takeover tenancy and searching preferably for uol halls or uni managed accommodation. Any suggestions welcome contact me
Original post by marcymark
Willing to takeover tenancy and searching preferably for uol halls or uni managed accommodation. Any suggestions welcome contact me

Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (zone 1), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills and Wi-fi are included. Kitchen is shared but other people from block are also from LSE. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/therese-house/classic-en-suite-129504

Please reply here if you’re interested as I don’t have pm yet :smile:
Reply 2

i have a 40 week contract at Sidney webb house ,LSE managed accommodation.
Reply 3

Hi! Would you be interested in Eleanor Rosa House (University of London accommodation)? I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for a single studio plus, which has an ensuite bathroom and kitchenette for £363.65 per week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending