The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex accommodation

Can anyone recommend me good Essex accommodation and why ?
Reply 1
Hi, I have a Premium Studio at Enso if youre interested. I am no longer at the University and need a replacement tenant. Its 1650£ cheaper than their current price ( price hike due to clearing). If this is something you’re interested in message me
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Midnight__99

Hi,
Essex offers a range variety of accommodations.
The towers each floor the flats have around 16 people so its an amazing place to make friends from all different courses and nationalities. Provides easy access to main campus facilities
South courts provides in-suite accomodation with shared kitchen, because it has easy access to main campus and is composed but a variety of houses is also a great place to make friends.
The copse and the pastures provide in-suite accomodation and studios so its a more quiet accomodation but is only 5 minutes from the business school.

Meadows and the Quays offer in-suite accomodation as provides a calm life still only 10 minutes from Business school.
I hope this helps you make the best decision possible 😊

Essex official rep- Cat😁
Original post by Midnight__99

Hi, I have a studio room at the Maltings at £219 a week and I'm looking for a replacement tenant. It's a great accommodation and is close to the university. I thought it was a great choice as you don't have to share your space with other students.
Hello

Is anyone travelling from Dubai to Essex Colchester by end of Sep.

Please reply lets connect

Thanks
Hello

Can anyone tell me Heathrow airport or Stanted airport is better for first timers to UK?
If I choose the airport facility by Essex University, is it available till the last time slot?
I have heard Heathrow airport takes time to clear immigration for first time arrivals, then what if I miss the time slot I choose from the University transport slot?
Please reply
Thanks
Hi,
Stansted airport is closer to the University of Essex then Heathrow so I will advise you to arrive top stansted
In case you don't catch the university transport service that you book, bought airports (Heathrow and Stansted) provide a bus service that will take you to Colchester town ( Colchester east hill/high street) and from there you just need to take a taxi to university.
the bus service from the airport is called National Express, here is the link: https://www.nationalexpress.com/en
I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else you need help with this need transaction to the UK 😉

Essex official Rep- Cat😊

Original post by Anonymous
Hello

Can anyone tell me Heathrow airport or Stanted airport is better for first timers to UK?
If I choose the airport facility by Essex University, is it available till the last time slot?
I have heard Heathrow airport takes time to clear immigration for first time arrivals, then what if I miss the time slot I choose from the University transport slot?
Please reply
Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by EssexOfficialRep
Hi,
Essex offers a range variety of accommodations.
The towers each floor the flats have around 16 people so its an amazing place to make friends from all different courses and nationalities. Provides easy access to main campus facilities
South courts provides in-suite accomodation with shared kitchen, because it has easy access to main campus and is composed but a variety of houses is also a great place to make friends.
The copse and the pastures provide in-suite accomodation and studios so its a more quiet accomodation but is only 5 minutes from the business school.

Meadows and the Quays offer in-suite accomodation as provides a calm life still only 10 minutes from Business school.
I hope this helps you make the best decision possible 😊

Essex official rep- Cat😁

Hi Cat,
Is there any possibility for short let accommodation in campus? 1 week or 1 month I’m interested at the moment . Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending