Finish:

Cellular respiration

The process of cellular respiration

The hydrogen acceptors

An outline of cellular respiration

Where does cellular respiration take place

Glycolysis

Anaerobic respiration

.......................................................................................................................................................
Original post by PlayerBB

Start with unit 5 biology - seems daunting :/

The start is the always hard part. Don't worry though, eventually the concepts and content will become quite easy, as you keep on revising and practising. :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by SaadKaleem
The start is the always hard part. Don't worry though, eventually the concepts and content will become quite easy, as you keep on revising and practising. :smile:

Sorry for the late reply and thank you :smile:) I hope the concepts will start to become easy because I am definitely suffering haha.
What A-levels are you doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for the late reply and thank you :smile:) I hope the concepts will start to become easy because I am definitely suffering haha.
What A-levels are you doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, Chemistry, Physics - A2 currently.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 84
Maths, Chemistry, Physics - A2 currently.

Oh! Nice choices :smile: Good luck :wink:
I wish you all the good luck in the world. May you achieve your goal of getting straight A*. :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by Kamran Fazal
I wish you all the good luck in the world. May you achieve your goal of getting straight A*. :smile:

Thank you so much kamran!! I hope, it would be the most pleasant surprise :smile:) and wish you all the best as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 87
Today goals:

REST because I am really sick and can't get out of bed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today goals:

REST because I am really sick and can't get out of bed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks, Hope you get better and recover soon! :s-smilie:
Reply 89
That sucks, Hope you get better and recover soon! :s-smilie:

Thank you!! :s-smilie:
Reply 90
I got so busy today that I forgot to update today goals!

Okay basically I have done some work in the morning and I will complete now what I had left.

Today Targets:

Also will only include biology

Finish: HSW - Oxygen debt and epoc

Finish: HSW - What is the evidence for glycolysis

Finish: Controlling the rate of glycolysis

Finish: The krebs cycle

Finish: The electron transport chain

Finish: Where ATP is actually made

Finish: HSW - What's the evidence

Finish: The chemiosmotic theoryy of ATP production

I have already finished the Krebs cycle and will get started with the electron transport chain, complete the rest which are after it then go back

Tomorrow, hopefully I will be doing the notes
I have decided to classify, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to be just for chemistry and the rest of the week days to be for biology
Reply 91
Today Targets:

I haven't started the chemiosmotic theory of ATP production so will do it today

Finish:

The chemiosmotic theory of ATP production

HSW: Fighting for the chemiosmotic model

How much ATP is gained

MAKE THE ACCUMULATED NOTES ( :ahhhhh:)

I will meet the representor of the university of Hertfordshire to discuss about the university itself! Then hopefully I am off to pick my firm and insurance :borat:
Reply 92
Announcement:

I have chose my firm and insurance, not based on the ranking of the university (rankings had a little part with it) but I chose on the basis of ambiance, comfort, modules offered, graduate prospectus and the most important part on the basis of affordable tuition fees and scholarships offered. However, I will announce them once I get the confirmation from a university about the details of a scholarship.
Announcement:

I have chose my firm and insurance, not based on the ranking of the university (rankings had a little part with it) but I chose on the basis of ambiance, comfort, modules offered, graduate prospectus and the most important part on the basis of affordable tuition fees and scholarships offered. However, I will announce them once I get the confirmation from a university about the details of a scholarship.

Congratulations :h:
Reply 94
Okay, soooooo TODAY TARGETS:

Today is specialized for.............

Spoiler

So let's hit today targets:

Revise Arenes chapter because I kinda forgot the mechanisms

Study Amines and amides chapter

Make some notes on the chapter above

Solve some questions

Reply 95
Original post by Student403
Congratulations :h:

Thank you 403 :biggrin:
Reply 96
Update:

I have got my chemistry unit 4 paper. My marks were stupidly lost, mainly on a the question I didn't solve because the time was up and some were lost due to my messy handwriting on the last question! But that's okay, mistakes are meant to be learned and the good thing is, marks weren't lost because i wasn't understanding the subject.

I will be sending a request for remark tomorrow for C34 paper, hopefully it goes fine but I have decided even if the remark didn't work, I will not be repeating it (UGH you don't how are hard was it for me to say it) because I want to focus on chemistry and biology and try all my best to get 2A* in both.

For C34, I have looked at where my marks were lost on ResultsPlus, and stupidly lost them to silly questions as finding the range and a minimum height question, even the igcse ratio question which was easy, i was mislead in it :banghead: .......... But, this means I have to focus more on the easy questions not just the hard ones so I can 100% guarantee them

For M1, I haven't looked at anything or will do anything regarding the paper.

Tomorrow, also I will be submitting my re-sit request for chemistry unit 4
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 97
Today Targets:

I know almost half of the day was lost looking at those papers, but it was worth it

Today, I will be doing notes on Amines chapter since I haven't had the time on Friday and also I will be revising some unit 4 Biology content
Reply 98
Today Targets:

Going to involve biology

Today let's start with 7.2 Muscles and movement
Finish:

What is muscle

How does striated muscle contract

HSW - Properties of skeletal muscle

Different types of muscle fibre

HSW - Explaining the difference

This is the reasonable goal however, I will try to finish more, if I did, I will post here what more did I finish!

Yesterday, I couldn't study, personal issues............
Reply 99
I haven't updated today because there's not much to update, so I will be updating on Friday..........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending