The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mango peeler
literally laughing. I said the same thing help me...:afraid:

slowly, back away from your device
slowly take a large object
and slowly bash the **** out of your device.

problem solved :h:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:lol: I remember when it used to be a trend in my secondary school in like year 9

All girls' schools are beyond repair.

It happened in mixed schools too DW.
Original post by homeland.lsw
slowly, back away from your device
slowly take a large object
and slowly bash the **** out of your device.

problem solved :h:

won't be doing any bashing. this **** costs.
Reply 23
lmao ring pop? God TSR has some weird ****. I can't get enuff...

yeah theyre so nice
won't be doing any bashing. this **** costs.

then i guess you'll just have to put up with it
Don't you wish you had one image.jpeg
Reply 26
Original post by Dummy sucker

this isnt normal...
Why isn't it I have sucked a dummy since I was a baby boy and have never given it up as I suck it every day most of the day also my boyfriend does it as well
Reply 28
Why isn't it I have sucked a dummy since I was a baby boy and have never given it up as I suck it every day most of the day also my boyfriend does it as well

i think your orally fixated

#freud
Why do you say that
Reply 30
Why do you say that

your obsessed with dummies
Reply 31

Plenty of more appropriate forums to discuss your fetish. No one here particularly cares.
TSR needs a fetish section...@driftawaay @Profesh @RobML just for you lot and OP.

And for me, as well.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3599027
Reply 33
TSR needs a fetish section...@driftawaay @Profesh @RobML just for you lot and OP.

What's my fetish?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:lol: I remember when it used to be a trend in my secondary school in like year 9

All girls' schools are beyond repair.

Wtf :lol:
Yes i still suck dummies and drink from baby bottles all the time, you see my mummy never weaned me from dummies or bottles and so she let me use dummies and bottles and she let me choose at whatever stage in my life if i wanted to stop using them. I suppose she was keeping me as a baby as she never wanted me to grow up as i was her last child and am the baby of the family anyway. I'm a mummy's boy too. I was born with Spina-Bifida so i'm naturally incontinent and have no bladder control so i have always been in nappies. I wear both disposable and terry cloth nappies. My mummy still continued to nappy me until much later in my life whenever i have a nappy change i have to have a dummy at the same time as for me the two go together and is normal for me. I also can't go to sleep unless i have one of my dummies along with my teddy and blankie. This is all true if your wondering i'm not lying here and i'm NOT an adult baby either.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 36
back in the day I used to sometimes see a few girls at my secondary doing this and thought it was really weird
Aim the same i love dummies and baby bottles to.

Latest