The Student Room Group

Is my penis small

I'm 15 and my penis is 5.9 inches I dont know if it's small or big I'm realy insecure about it
You won't be having sex unless with another 15 year old who probably doesn't have care... And pedophilia is illegal you shouldn't be thinking about your penis size at 15 years old... your boyfriend or girlfriend won't care...
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and my penis is 5.9 inches I dont know if it's small or big I'm realy insecure about it

Google "average penis sizes" and check for yourself. You are on the higher side of the average size distribution (5.1-5.5), so all good!
that's not that bad of a size if im honest and anyway penis size literally does not matter this is coming from a girl lol
Your penis is big
Your penis is big
Your penis is big
tbh it depends on ur girl for me that would be calm cus when its too big its painful and sometimes girls can bleed if its too big and wont fit and thats a very uncomfy feeling
Reply 8
It's over half an inch above average length, so pretty normal in that regard. Be happy - you're much bigger than me!
Reply 9
Original post by NigelJ
It's over half an inch above average length, so pretty normal in that regard. Be happy - you're much bigger than me!

skill issue

just be glad its not too big
skill issue

lmao this whole thread
Reply 12

I understand that concerns about body image and size can be difficult to deal with, especially during adolescence when many changes are happening. It's important to remember that penis size varies among individuals, and there is a wide range of what is considered normal. The average erect penis size for adults ranges between 4.7 and 6.3 inches, so your measurement falls within that range.

It's essential to recognize that penis size does not determine your worth or masculinity. Sexual satisfaction and intimacy involve more than just penis size. Communication, emotional connection, and mutual respect are vital aspects of a healthy sexual relationship.

If you're feeling insecure, it can be helpful to talk to a trusted adult, such as a parent, guardian, or healthcare professional, who can provide guidance and reassurance. Remember that everyone develops at their own pace, and your body will continue to change throughout adolescence and into adulthood. Focus on building self-confidence and maintaining a positive body image, as these qualities are more important than any specific measurement.
You won't be having sex unless with another 15 year old who probably doesn't have care... And pedophilia is illegal you shouldn't be thinking about your penis size at 15 years old... your boyfriend or girlfriend won't care...

illegal?

dude youre fine i think 5.5 is about average and youre not even fully grown i think youre ok
You can f**k me anytime daddy
Suck my t***s
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #1

That’s a good size
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous #10
You can f**k me anytime daddy

Yes
Original post by Anonymous #1
It's actually a little above average I'm older a d mine is 3 inches erect

Quick Reply

Latest