The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what any of the 2015 questions were? Specifically for PSYA3 intelligence, aggression and eating behaviour and PSYA4 media and schizophrenia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, what is difference between AO2 and AO3, my teacher only ever mentions AO1 and AO2
Original post by abbievictoria
Also, what is difference between AO2 and AO3, my teacher only ever mentions AO1 and AO2

AO2/3 are marked together now but you get AO3 marks for extra evaluation so adding synoptic points e.g. gender bias, deterministic, reductionist, nature vs nurture debate etc.

AO3 is basically IDA - Issues, debates and approaches
Does anybody have a good essay for group display in aggression? I'm really struggling on what to include!
Original post by NatalieUK
Does anybody have a good essay for group display in aggression? I'm really struggling on what to include!

I've got one if you'd like?
Original post by A-LJLB
I've got one if you'd like?

Please that would be really helpful! I'll PM you my email now, thanks so much!
How are you guys memorising all the essays? I can't seem to process it all. :frown:Is anyone willing to share essay plans?
Original post by A-LJLB
AO3 is basically IDA - Issues, debates and approaches

Thank you that makes sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any a* essays for depression?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone tell me the 2015 questions for relationships, aggression, and sleep?
For aggression it was an essay on institutional aggression.
For relationship it was an essay on discuss the influence of childhood on adult relationships.
For sleep there was a four marker on outline one explanation for narcolepsy. And a four plus sixteen mark essay on evolutionary explanations for the functions of sleep
can anyone explain the dopamine hypothesis for bio exp of schizophrenia?
Hey have you got anything you could give me to help with my revision predicted less grade than you and struggling :frown: would appreciate it!! can give you my email adress if that is helpful??
Original post by redarcher
Hey have you got anything you could give me to help with my revision predicted less grade than you and struggling :frown: would appreciate it!! can give you my email adress if that is helpful??

Who were you meaning to quote?
Original post by scrawlx101

I will :smile: lemme just get my notes
Original post by scrawlx101

The dopamine hypothesis is messages from the neurons that transmit dopamine fire too easily or too often. This leads to schizophrenic symptoms being displayed in the individual. people with the condition also have more D2 receptors on their neurons which results in more binding and consequently more firing which in turn causes more symptoms.

AO2 and AO3 now go together and are known as AO2/AO3.AO3 is all about how science works and is marked as part of AO2. AO3 criticisms would involve problems in methodology which should be put into context dependant on the example you’re working on.
Original post by tiegan_hill
Unit 3: gender, relationships and aggression
Unit 4: schizophrenia, media psychology and research methods

anyone else doing these topics?

i do relationships,schizophrenia and research methods

Latest

Trending

Trending