The Student Room Group

All may 2015 / may 2014 and november 2014 past papers and markschemes

Hey everyone, I wanted to share what I found a day ago. Even though it seems that it isnt quite ready yet, here is the link : ibstuff.com . the one who runs it is slowly uploading past papers for all subjects but atm he only has math hl and all biology papers from may 2015 but over the next couple of weeks they are hopefully all going to be on there. then he also has ib question bank for i think 5 subjects but it doesnt seem to be up yet. anyway, hope you guys find this useful
Reply 1
Original post by jorgenbrensvik
Hey everyone, I wanted to share what I found a day ago. Even though it seems that it isnt quite ready yet, here is the link : ibstuff.com . the one who runs it is slowly uploading past papers for all subjects but atm he only has math hl and all biology papers from may 2015 but over the next couple of weeks they are hopefully all going to be on there. then he also has ib question bank for i think 5 subjects but it doesnt seem to be up yet. anyway, hope you guys find this useful

What exam board are the papers for?
Original post by Jack354
What exam board are the papers for?

the IB?
Reply 3
the IB?

Can he get AQA papers?
Original post by Jack354
Can he get AQA papers?

you have to ask him, I think you can contact him on the page (ibstuff.com) don't know if it works or if he will reply. worth a try tho
yeah so i just wrote the guy and he said he will try but you need to tell him what papers exactly you need
Reply 6
yeah so i just wrote the guy and he said he will try but you need to tell him what papers exactly you need

I need the AQA unit 4 and 5 biology (A2) and AQA unt 4 and 5 chemistry (A2) papers please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending