The Student Room Group

Swimming costumes/Bikinis by bra size?

My boyfriend wants to take me to an indoor waterpark soon but I'm having a little dilemma about what to wear.

As there is going to be slides etc I'm a little worried about accidental boob slippage so was hoping if I got something in my bra size that risk would be minimized.

I'm really struggling to find nice bikinis (Preferably high waisted but I suppose I could buy those seperatley) that come in cup sizes (looked on topshop/asos etc). The other thing I thought about was a swimsuit but again I'm struggling to find any with underwire (do they even come in cup sizes?)

Does anyone know any places I could get them from?

I need them to come in a DD!

Serious replies only please :smile:
You could try boux avenue, bravissimo, house of Fraser. Have seen nice swim wear in all which are sized by cup size. I'm sure there will be loads of others once you start looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caraphernelia
My boyfriend wants to take me to an indoor waterpark soon but I'm having a little dilemma about what to wear.

As there is going to be slides etc I'm a little worried about accidental boob slippage so was hoping if I got something in my bra size that risk would be minimized.

I'm really struggling to find nice bikinis (Preferably high waisted but I suppose I could buy those seperatley) that come in cup sizes (looked on topshop/asos etc). The other thing I thought about was a swimsuit but again I'm struggling to find any with underwire (do they even come in cup sizes?)

Does anyone know any places I could get them from?

I need them to come in a DD!

Serious replies only please :smile:

as a regular swimmer (3 times a week on average), get a bikini top in at least one size smaller because you can ensure no nipslips or accidents, also bikini tops with underwire dont really exsist, sorry about that haha
I doubt that there are any bikini tops which are underwired. I would suggest wearing a swimsuit rather than a bikini to the waterpark as this will help stop any nip slips your worried about (nothing wrong with a nip slip). Is there any particular reason for wanting an underwired swimsuit? I would maybe suggest going for a racer back swimsuit such as a 'speedo' one or 'slazenger' one which aren't underwired and are more likely to be comfy and no chance of a nip slip
Original post by scorpion95
I doubt that there are any bikini tops which are underwired. I would suggest wearing a swimsuit rather than a bikini to the waterpark as this will help stop any nip slips your worried about (nothing wrong with a nip slip). Is there any particular reason for wanting an underwired swimsuit? I would maybe suggest going for a racer back swimsuit such as a 'speedo' one or 'slazenger' one which aren't underwired and are more likely to be comfy and no chance of a nip slip

Bravissimo have underwired bikinis at the moment, pricey though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi,

I think the only really safe way to ensure no boob slips will to be find a nice swimsuit... sorry i thinks its the only way.

Quick Reply

Latest