The Student Room Group

I hate having big boobs

Any other girls hate having big boobs? I mean what's the best way to do deal with it, I get a lot of back pain from my boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Breast reduction may be recommended if you have very large breasts that cause chronic pain. The surgery can relieve pain in the upper back, neck and shoulders as well as increase the ability to take part in physical activities.
Maybe look into the kind of bra you wear.
If it's uncomfortable or unsupportive in anyway that will definitely couse back, neck and shoulder pain.
If you're self confident on the size, you can buy really good minimiser bras from m&s if you're in the uk. they give extra support and really do make them look a bit smaller.
Original post by Anonymous
Any other girls hate having big boobs? I mean what's the best way to do deal with it, I get a lot of back pain from my boobs

What cup size are they?
Reply 5
Original post by Katerina S.
What cup size are they?

Double F

Yh . I know you may not be trans but getting a binder or a sports bra will help - they make the boobs look two sizes smaller than your actual size even if it’s temporary and they’re reasonably comfortable too . It does the job for me minimzing my B cup boobs to almost flat chested or an AA cup
Double F

Oh my god you are so ungrateful, big boobs like that are most girls dream. Just accept that being gifted with such assets comes with the price of a bit of back pain and put up with but that's nothing compared to the joy of having such a large pair. As above just get some lingerie that supports them better, corsets even. Mainly though just enjoy showing them off, most women are most jealous of those women that have grown big ones. Many have boobs jobs to try and get them bigger like yours. Just think you've got some like that and haven't had to go through the pain of surgery and all the medical risks. You would have to endure some of that in order to get them reduced plus potentially the cost so a big mistake doing that in my book I think.
Reply 8
I'm a personal trainer and I can tell you men and women get back pain regardless of breasts and size. Do some weightlifting for your back and back stretches. I recommend bent over rows with dumbbells or a barbell. Look up on youtube how to do bent over rows. Then stretch .. lie face up on a ball and try to drape yourself over the ball, looking back. Wonderful stretch for anyone.and whatever other back stretches you wanna do.
Surgery in my opinion is a huge mistake .. leaves the breasts looking disfigured and runs risks and like i say, even men get back pains .. dont be so quick to judge your breasts as the cause.
(edited 9 months ago)

YOUR A DOUBLE F HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you do not have to reply to that sorry

you can get a breast reduction for free through the NHS if you can prove its causing you issues (ie. back problems, health issues, ect.). But it is difficult to prove so it would be easier if you had a diagnosable condition or issue so that your doctor could refer you. Otherwise you have to pay for one privately.
Reply 11
Oh my god you are so ungrateful, big boobs like that are most girls dream. Just accept that being gifted with such assets comes with the price of a bit of back pain and put up with but that's nothing compared to the joy of having such a large pair. As above just get some lingerie that supports them better, corsets even. Mainly though just enjoy showing them off, most women are most jealous of those women that have grown big ones. Many have boobs jobs to try and get them bigger like yours. Just think you've got some like that and haven't had to go through the pain of surgery and all the medical risks. You would have to endure some of that in order to get them reduced plus potentially the cost so a big mistake doing that in my book I think.

Dude wtfs wrong with u, thats actually just creepy my guy. Im a guy so I havent experienced it first hand, but I Can imagine that walking around every single day with like 2 and a half kilos strapped to ur chest isnt pleasant. Or not being able to lie in certain orientations cause ur just crushing them. So maybe this person is being sensible and prioritising their health and well being, over making themselves more attractive to absolute creeperzoids like u
Original post by Ariichu
Dude wtfs wrong with u, thats actually just creepy my guy. Im a guy so I havent experienced it first hand, but I Can imagine that walking around every single day with like 2 and a half kilos strapped to ur chest isnt pleasant. Or not being able to lie in certain orientations cause ur just crushing them. So maybe this person is being sensible and prioritising their health and well being, over making themselves more attractive to absolute creeperzoids like u

This is a place that hopefully allows people to express themselves. Theres nothing at all creeperzoid about this person. Stop shaming a point of view that has been shared with your ignorant put downs.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 13

I have had big boobs since I was about 15 going on 16 ( 44dd) and not experienced any issues as I do lots of walking as part of my job, plus do long distance running.

Everyone is unfortunately different in relation to how they cope with the bigger boobs. Talk to your own GP about it and see what they say about things to you.

They might not offer any operation due to the long waiting list for operations and outpatient appointments.

Getting a good fitted bra will probably help you.
Reply 14
Original post by Hot liner
Does anyone believe that do women squirt????

Only way to find out this is to see if you can get a woman to do that.......!!!
But yes they can.
48 G here! I hate them. I started getting boobs in the 4th grade I was a C cup by 6th grade I got made fun of so much in school. Still hate them being in my early 30s they just get in the way of everything can't wear a damn tank top to bed without a titty popping out bras bigger then a triple D are expensive.
Original post by Omar2004_
xx

Will you and the rest of you immature ***** get off this thread. Tbh your reaction indicates you’ve never seen a pair with your own eyes lol.

To answer the op- you can get breast reduction or try stretches/ exercises that help with back pain, stretches helped my girlfriend and she also wears supportive bras that are comfortable throughout the day- she tried loads of stores and found that boux Avenue has good bras for bigger cup sizes :smile:
Boob reduction should be made illegal best thing ever seeing a big pair :biggrin: As should using taxpayers money for the job, worse thing still. Just think of how the NHS could better use that money for goodness sake!
Original post by Helloworld24
xxx

That's kinda offensive...
30E/F here. Mine aren't massive, but I have a hard enough time finding the correct fit that it's problematic and I end up wearing medium support sports bras a lot of the time, or bralettes - although those can kill the shoulders if worn for too long, too.

Boux avenue's a good one, Bravissimo's also pretty good in my experience, but I find it's all a little on the expensive side. I think M&S has released a F+ range, I'm right on the edge of it, so it doesn't quite work for me, but maybe that's worth a shot.

Quick Reply

Latest