The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Close... :sexface: Keep doing what you just did :sexface: mmmmmm....closer.

So anyway yes fairly close but I've given up on the rep race to 10 gems because I was selling out and losing the true Ethereal style :h:

Pssst, I win:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......
whipping out the tiny text :colone:...

Spoiler

Right i think that is everyone :redface: if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder :colondollar: xxxxx
feel so circlejerky again :redface: not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:
Original post by CoolCavy
Oh good grief this is gonna take a while, you ready? lol the cheese :getmecoat: *ahem* well in no particular order... (seriously it is just who pops into my scrambled brain first <3)......

Spoiler

Right i think that is everyone :redface: if it isn't i apologise but i'm getting a stiff shoulder :colondollar: xxxxx
feel so circlejerky again :redface: not my intention just trying to show u all i appreciate you all :lovehug:

Woo! Love you too!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:jumphug: It has been so long since I have seen guinea pigs :cry2:

well Hi there Andy,..... this changes everything :perv:

Spoiler

massive PRSOM!! I'm adding a reminder in my phone for this one :hugs:

I always knew you'd grow to love my rod:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bluemadhatter

I'd like to thank...

@TheonlyMrsHolmes for being one of my closest friends (and wifey of course :wink:), for reminding me that I'm not alone in certain situations (we can be sad and miss school together :getmecoat: :hugs:), for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha :rofl: and for always being there for me :love:

Oh my gosh! :cry2:

"for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha" We sound like a couple of really weird freaks of nature XD :giggle:

Thank you right back at you for always listening to me, and giving me very good advice. Thank you also for never letting me feel alone, ever! And for being my Whats app therapist :rofl: Also never letting me feel bad for any of the situations I end up in, also for speaking to me at any hour of the day, anytime of day I need to speak to you and overall being a genuinely good friend! :jumphug:

What is the true Ethereal style?

:confused:
Original post by undercxver
Thank you to all these people because they have either:

Helped several students and deserve a lot of appreciation for it

Supported me when I was feeling down

Inspired me

Motivated me

Made me discover a different type of music/film

Interested me with your views on some sort of matter

Made TSR a more enjoyable place

Helped me with Vashikaran

In no particular order...

Spoiler

Love you all! :jumphug:

I have indeed helped you get many ISOC lulla, including Brother Ideas the big chief :turban:
I hope you are satisfied with service :yes:
Original post by Student403
:jumphug: It has been so long since I have seen guinea pigs :cry2:

it might be back at some point.....:iiam:
for now...
enjoy :ahee:

look it's all of us :awesome:

:giggle: x
it might be back at some point.....:itisamystery:
for now...

Now go do your bio work :P
it might be back at some point.....:iiam:
for now...

Yaaaaay :ahee:

Thank you :yep:
@acupofgreentea

@CoolCavy

Thank you both so much! :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh my gosh! :cry2:

"for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha" We sound like a couple of really weird freaks of nature XD :giggle:

Thank you right back at you for always listening to me, and giving me very good advice. Thank you also for never letting me feel alone, ever! And for being my Whats app therapist :rofl: Also never letting me feel bad for any of the situations I end up in, also for speaking to me at any hour of the day, anytime of day I need to speak to you and overall being a genuinely good friend! :jumphug:

I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating :cry2:

I love you lots :lovehug: :hugs: :jumphug: :love:
Original post by iEthan
massive PRSOM!! I'm adding a reminder in my phone for this one :hugs:

aww bless you and nooo lol xD it is fine buddy :rofl:
ty anyway :lovehug:

Original post by apronedsamurai
Now go do your bio work :P

:cry2: rumbled xD yeah gonna go finish it :frown:

Original post by Student403
Yaaaaay :ahee:

Thank you :yep:

No problem :ahee: xxx
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
@acupofgreentea

@CoolCavy

Thank you both so much! :h:

no problem beautiful, you have a special place in my heart :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by bluemadhatter

@Anon_98 for offering to help me try and start or at least make a dent in my coursework by creating a group revision session and offering to check in with me. Even though I did absolutely nothing that night, it meant the world that you were willing to do that for me and it made me feel a little better :lovehug:

Aww, that's so sweet, you're most welcome. :hugs: <333 Thank you for being so kind. ^-^
Original post by iEthan
Ethereal!!!! Oh no! I'm so sorry :cry: I knew I'd forget people :frown: you, @Blondie987, @||TheUnknown||, @Indeterminate, @defenestrated and loads loads more :frown: @Amellia123 (going to update this post of shame to hide my guilt :eek: ) @acupofgreentea, @Matrix123, @Student403, @TheOtherSide., @Zacken, @rhiifuu, @ivybridge, @ivy.98

Appreciated :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awww you're so cute !!' <3

I know :u:

Spoiler

Oh goodness. >.< I have just tried to post with my stuffz and it said:

Oops something wasn't right

please check the following:

The text that you have entered is too long (36717 characters). Please shorten it to 35000 characters long.

How do I delete 1000 + characters?
:getmecoat:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest