The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
lul wut

how

I mean I just dont know what part of the curriculum that falls into ?

did u not shakespeare?

Oh no it wasn't official I think it was just prep. Mabye we were in year 9/10.

Thoughts when this man accidentally killed an attractive female?

sa did foundation level gcse english confirmed
Original post by Dirtybit

Thoughts when this man accidentally killed an attractive female?

bitch deserved it for being a ratchet thot.

chat **** get banged.

scenes when George ended him from behind and sold him a dream at the same time fuark :cry2: next level
Reply 783
Original post by swirly

k.
Original post by SA-1
k.

all the foundation classes at my school did it srs:colonhash:
Reply 785
Original post by swirly
all the foundation classes at my school did it srs:colonhash:

I was in set one throughout school

Did holes in primary school

..I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
:rofl:
Original post by swirly
bitch deserved it for being a ratchet thot.

chat **** get banged.

scenes when George ended him from behind and sold him a dream at the same time fuark :cry2: next level

All she wanted was a man who would keep their hand soft :frown:

Curley failed to apply enough vaseline

Lennie is in a better place now, he is tending the rabbits
I loved Romeo Must Die

Would probably find it hard to watch it now though
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I loved Romeo Must Die

Would probably find it hard to watch it now though

nah its bants

that fat black guy is bants in every movie he does

even in Agent Cody Banks 2 ffs
Original post by swirly
nah its bants

Don't even remember or think I've even watched any of these movies but you are 100% talking about this guy.
Original post by jam277

Don't even remember or think I've even watched any of these movies but you are 100% talking about this guy.

got it in one :rofl:
Original post by swirly
nah its bants

Yeah he's brilliant
Thoughts on people having relationships over TSR?

Also why would anyone reveal their identity over the internet then proceed to cause shithousery? Just asking for massive trouble.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo

Also why would anyone reveal their identity over the internet then proceed to cause shithousery? Just asking for massive trouble.

Difeo and FK can give you an accurate opinion on this
Original post by AliRizzo

Years back I got into a relationship with another TSR user - was in my 2nd year of uni..

Met up a few times, dated for a while.. ended as a complete disaster.. would not recommend.

Absolute rekage.
Reply 796

Difeo & FK been dating each other?

Madness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Difeo & FK been dating each other?

Madness

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound surprised...
More attacks in Europe?

Would be shitting myself if I lived in London these days..

Seriously annoying though. Normally I am a pretty pro-imagration/multicultrualism supporter. Married an immigrant, currently an immigrant of another country myself.. lots of friends from different backgrounds etc. But these attacks piss me off, because even though the vast vast majority of refugee/migrants/minorities are awesome law abiding citizens, who integrate well with western society.. these few dickheads with their bombs are determined to **** it up for them.. and I can see it working, as my thought patterns change more and more after each attack/rape/problem etc.

Genuinly can see a change in peoples attitudes happening slowly, peice by peice.

My white middleclass family, would have always been discrbied as pretty liberal. A few years ago would have had nothing bad to say about minorities living in the UK, intergration, and were all in favour of taking in refugees.

But now sitting around a dinner table with them, is like sitting around a UKIP conference.

The terrorists main ambition as well as causing death/chaos is to put a divide in between minorities + western Europeans, and bloody hell its working.

What was a small right wing leaning in many western European countries, is growing and growing as more moderates start to change their opinions, and it is genuinely worrying. If something is not done soon, I do fear for the future of Europe.

- Got to say, personally I view the migrant crisis as the tipping point for all of this, more so then the terrorist attacks. There have been terrorist attacks for years, yet the reaction to them is so much worse these days, and I can only attribute that to the difference in feeling that many western europeans have as a result of the crisis. The awful awful management by europe of this on-going problem, will go down as one of the worst disasters ever, by my books.

To help, or not to help... for me it does not matter so much (to europe that is, it matters hugely to the refugees) - help and great, a combined effort, highly organised transportation of people, checking of IDs and propper paperwork for all new entrants, proper established camps and designated areas of cities etc.. would have been good. Dont help them, stop them coming to europe, and instead devote all effort into helping their country, would have also been an option.... But the absolute worst is the indecisive nature of all countries saying different things, acting differently, changing policies, making contradictory statments, and false promises, that has actually happened. Its just been a huge cluster**** of miss management, and will have ramifiacations for years to come.
Tl, dr

Latest