The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

****ing friend trying to get my wife involved in a pyramid scheme.

told them either they are an idiot for believing in this, or they are an ******** for knowing about it and trying to do it anyway..

Now watching them squirm and try and defend them-self.

Honestly never seen an actual pyramid scheme in england, it was just something that was mentioned on american movies.. but there are an absolute tone over here in china.
Wifes far to nice of a person.. she didnt give a damn about any money or money making, she only wants to help her friend out who seemed to really need it..

serriously this world shits badly on people who are genuinly nice.
Plot twist: acorns is married to sr90s best friend
Plot twist: Swirley actually makes an interesting post one day
Reply 1784
Still 2 weeks FFS.
[video="youtube;EI0ib1NErqg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg&nohtml5=False[/video]
Ben Affleck >>> Zayn Malik

Thoughts @difeo @WhateverAccountDepletedIsOn

Original post by bammy jastard 27
I am, Curry is just ridiculous. Did you just see that shot at the end of the 3rd quarter?

Want GSW to win so they can beat Bulls record.

Thoughts @Dirtybit
Reply 1786
Original post by Parties in LA
Nah he's got 2 rings in him still. Dunno if with Cavs though. I watch about 5-10 non-playoff games all season though lol
Probably but issue is who would realistically take Lebron that is a contender for the championship without him? His salary is a big issue so unless he wants to take a pay cut and try be part of a super team I doubt he's gonna get another ring at a team that's not the Cavs. Staying at the Cavs is an easy route to the finals and anything can happen I guess.

I know Lakers are looking to rebuild though and there's been talk of them getting quite a few big names but that's been said for a few years now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Still 2 weeks FFS.
[video="youtube;EI0ib1NErqg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg&nohtml5=False[/video]

Bruh
Original post by fallen_acorns
got to say, I am loving having an un-regular work schedule.

Every since graduating I have been on roughly a 9-5 in both jobs.. but now My current shedule for the next 3 months (bar gaining any new contracts, which will be added in)

Monday - day off
Tuesday - 9am-7pm
Wednesday - day off
Thursday - 5pm-10pm
Friday - 5pm-10pm
Saturday - 9am-10pm
Sunday - 6pm-7pm

Total hours: 37h (not including work at home)

Pretty much the same hours as I used to do, but feels so much more relaxing now.. bassically 3 whole days off, as sunday only has 1 hour. and I actually like working evenings,as I get far more usefull things done now during theday on thursday/friday, then I used to do when got home from work at 5-6pm

Lifes pretty good!

Is that desk bound or are you out and about? That Friday and Saturday combo would cripple me either way
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Probably but issue is who would realistically take Lebron that is a contender for the championship without him? His salary is a big issue so unless he wants to take a pay cut and try be part of a super team I doubt he's gonna get another ring at a team that's not the Cavs. Staying at the Cavs is an easy route to the finals and anything can happen I guess.

I know Lakers are looking to rebuild though and there's been talk of them getting quite a few big names but that's been said for a few years now.

Kobe gone, nucleus of good young players, seems ideal?
#DodgyDave

That MP demonstrated more integrity in a minute and a half than Cameron has in a lifetime.
Reply 1792
Original post by Parties in LA
Kobe gone, nucleus of good young players, seems ideal?

Would be quite ideal. He turned Cavs into championship contenders in the space of a season, the same can be said if he were to play with Russell and they were to get a couple good pieces.

Would like to see him go to the 76ers though, just to see how much LeBron can change a team. Okafor and Lebron with a top point guard would also work well. They'd also probably stop intentionally losing games for better draft picks too.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Speak of the devil, youve just found it! problem solved.

Have the box but the tv has no way of changing the sound input (doesn't even recognise the source, and the source is different to the tv so how would it work anyway!?
I don't understand why people watch trailers of shows/movies they're going to watch regardless. They're ****ing spoilers.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I don't understand why people watch trailers of shows/movies they're going to watch regardless. They're ****ing spoilers.

Especially as they show the best bits normally, it's likely having the a large part of a jigsaw fitted for you.
Reply 1796

Nah fam, some fool you.

Do you remember when The Devil Inside was coming out? They had some scenes in it that they just didn't show in the movie ffs.

The movie was so ****, the trailer was a madness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watching the trailers is fine, gets you excited for the film/series and also let's you know just enough of the plot for it too still be exciting. I don't get though why people go and watch youtube video's breaking the trailer down and speculating plotlines and what's going to happen, making theories etc. Surely the whole excitement comes from not knowing what's going to happen.
Original post by SA-1
Nah fam, some fool you.

Do you remember when The Devil Inside was coming out? They had some scenes in it that they just didn't show in the movie ffs.

The movie was so ****, the trailer was a madness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What the ****'s The Devil Inside
What the ****'s The Devil Inside

I wish there was a database for movies, on the internet. :frown:

could use the initials to make a quirky website, DBMI.

Latest