The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

anyone doing property at reading?

Anyone doing Real estate or finance and investment in property at Reading?
Reply 1
Yes, if you want to ask me anything feel free.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by darbylad
Yes, if you want to ask me anything feel free.

Hey, how you finding the course? Is it worth doing and what's the career options like after?
Reply 3
I'm really enjoying it so far, we cover a huge variety of topics (e.g. economics, law, investment appraisal, planning), if you want to go in to Real Estate as a career then it's great (it's also official the best course in the country). When you graduate there are so many different things you can go into, it doesn't have to be property, the course would also give you skills that would be useful to work in many other business service lines like accountancy etc. In term of real estate careers you can go in to development, investment, planning, valuation, advisory ... I could go on. We also have a really high employment rate (96% ish), which reflects how well the uni prepare us for after our degrees.
Original post by darbylad
I'm really enjoying it so far, we cover a huge variety of topics (e.g. economics, law, investment appraisal, planning), if you want to go in to Real Estate as a career then it's great (it's also official the best course in the country). When you graduate there are so many different things you can go into, it doesn't have to be property, the course would also give you skills that would be useful to work in many other business service lines like accountancy etc. In term of real estate careers you can go in to development, investment, planning, valuation, advisory ... I could go on. We also have a really high employment rate (96% ish), which reflects how well the uni prepare us for after our degrees.

Thanks for this! What subjects did you take to get onto this course and what grades did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Kim K (obviously)
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending