The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
yes you can apply now but unless you have a unconditional offer you won't find out where you've been placed until after results day.
Reply 3
I think the person above meant if you have a conditional offer they wont house you until results day. If you have a firm offer they will, I think.

Either way, get your application out the way and it's one less thing to do.
:smile:
Reply 4
daggy
I think the person above meant if you have a conditional offer they wont house you until results day. If you have a firm offer they will, I think.

Either way, get your application out the way and it's one less thing to do.
:smile:

oops yes i meant if you have an unconditional firm offer then you will find out now, otherwise you have to wait until results day. Sorry!! :frown: I'll edit it now
Reply 5
midnight
oops yes i meant if you have an unconditional firm offer then you will find out now, otherwise you have to wait until results day. Sorry!! :frown: I'll edit it now

lol bless ya :smile:
Reply 6
I have applied to three of the most popular halls...

lamberts, opal hall and weston...chances of getting any?
Reply 7
akalisodhi
I have applied to three of the most popular halls...

lamberts, opal hall and weston...chances of getting any?

just depends, i know plenty of people who did get one of their 3 choices even though they applied to really popular halls. I applied to 2 popular ones and then oak house and ended up in oak house :rolleyes: so it might actually be a good thing to put three popular ones down if you them!
Reply 8
just wondering, if i get into one of the halls. but realise that i would rather go to a different set of halls (private ones) is there a procedure which must be followed.
Reply 9
You would need to contact the halls you want to go to directly if they're not university owned ones.
So when is the deadline for applying for accomodation....
Reply 11
Its August 31st. Where are you thinking of applying?:smile:

:tee:

Latest

Trending

Trending