The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff clearing

hiya, I applied for cardiff university through clearing and the admissions team did give me a verbal offer so everything is ok. What I'm worried about is how long the provider will take to confirm my place? The accomodation deadline is tomorrow so I'm quite worried. Thanks!
Reply 1
Hello, I read on the website that you are guaranteed a place if you'r offer was given before the 21st.

Here's a link to the page https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/clearing/accommodation#:~:text=We%20process%20Clearing%20residences%20applications,offer%20online%20within%20five%20days.
Original post by onlinegyaah
hiya, I applied for cardiff university through clearing and the admissions team did give me a verbal offer so everything is ok. What I'm worried about is how long the provider will take to confirm my place? The accomodation deadline is tomorrow so I'm quite worried. Thanks!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Phone Cardiff first thing on Monday.

for you the accomadation deadline is delayed to the 23rd, the 21st date is only for those who got their clearing offer on the 17th/18th
Reply 4
Original post by Harri davies
for you the accomadation deadline is delayed to the 23rd, the 21st date is only for those who got their clearing offer on the 17th/18th

if we are applying accommodation through clearing do we not get to choose the halls? i am on their portal atm and they only seem to let me choose my preference for the room like ensuite or if i want it catered.
Reply 5
Original post by mmateys
if we are applying accommodation through clearing do we not get to choose the halls? i am on their portal atm and they only seem to let me choose my preference for the room like ensuite or if i want it catered.

hiya! I'm assuming you got in through clearing? Do you have insta or anything? I'm trying to find all the clearing applicants because I know NO ONE going to cardiff lmao
Original post by mmateys

no they have said to me that it is not possible for us to choose our accommodation preferences besides the room itself
Reply 7
hiya! I'm assuming you got in through clearing? Do you have insta or anything? I'm trying to find all the clearing applicants because I know NO ONE going to cardiff lmao

heya I do! mine is kellyyyyleung, what's yours so I know who to accept

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending