The Student Room Group

SOAS accomadation

Hi,is anyone able to book accommodation yet?It says that applications are open in march but the website hasn’t been updated?
Original post by soph67
Hi,is anyone able to book accommodation yet?It says that applications are open in march but the website hasn’t been updated?
Hi there - accommodation options for this year will be updated on the website next week. Accommodation applications will open early April. Hope this helps!
When do we get our accommodation codes?
Reply 3
Original post by susanaccorn

I haven’t got mine either i’m guessing it’s the student id number they give you on the email saying you have firmed soas.
Original post by soph67
I haven’t got mine either i’m guessing it’s the student id number they give you on the email saying you have firmed soas.

I believe that the accommodation code is different. So frustrating as no one ever picks up the phone or return emails 🙄
Reply 5
I believe that the accommodation code is different. So frustrating as no one ever picks up the phone or return emails 🙄

I know it’s so bad.I will have to email them then
Reply 6

Hi, I've just emailed SOAS Accommodation about this and they've said that application codes will be sent out via email before the portal opens on April 8th and that the codes haven't been sent out yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending