The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i only have biology.
but i just can't find any past papers for it anywhere.
Reply 2
try w w w . p a s t p a p e r e x a m s . c o m
Reply 4
Yer but that ones not as good because it has none from 2006..i need the HHD 2007 paper and the January 2006 for HHD and transport.
Reply 5
yes please that's extremely helpful - HHD and transport 2006 january and 2007 for HHD only is all i need.

Thanks - my email address is [email protected]
Reply 6
Everything but Health and Disease seems to be going fine. I just need to wrap that up ..but there's so much to remember.

Hmmm.
Reply 7
Yes, and transport is quite fiddly.
Reply 8
ive just got chemistry finding it ok bt in every how far, how afast theres always one question that gets me its only few marks but it so annoying.
does ne1 have 2007 transport?
Reply 10
Anyone got Jan 06 transport or HHD?
Reply 11
Here's Human Health and Disease June 06
Reply 12
Here's transport Jan 06 and mark scheme.

Sorry, it won't let me upload the Jan 06 HHD paper. Though it will let me upload the mark scheme. Odd. :s-smilie:
Reply 13
THat's ok but could you please email me the jan 06 HHD to [email protected] ? Thanks
Reply 14
Hey,

Could you please send me Jan 06 and Jan 07 exam paper for Transport and Jan 06 for HHD with the mark schemes 2 please.
Thanks.

[email protected]
if you have the 2007 transport paper please email it to: [email protected] will be much appreciated!
Reply 16
i've got salters chemistry and i have the last unit which im finding hard going it wasn't taught very well to us. I have it all to learn!

I also have biology HH+D to go over. Should be ok and Transport which i have alot of work to cover on but its a small unit!

*Does anyone have the mark scheme for Foundation Jan06?
davidjones90
does ne1 have 2007 transport?

yes i did this paper in jan....ill scan it for you lot.
your a legend :biggrin:
Reply 19
does anyone have the FOundation June 2006 paper plz....if u do can u send it to me [email protected]
or u cld PM me ....thanks a lot

Latest