The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123

Hahaha I know - that's what makes it weird :tongue: and did you say your sister is 17?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh well, its actually quite funny :tongue: she is 16 :tongue: But I do know some people in younger years at school (like y9 and y11)

Spoiler

109 x 4
Original post by Amellia123

Haha oh well, its actually quite funny :tongue: she is 16 :tongue: But I do know some people in younger years at school (like y9 and y11)

Spoiler

Ohhh is that GCSE or A Level?
Ohh fair enough :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
432Ohhh is that GCSE or A Level?Ohh fair enough Spoiler:Posted from TSR Mobile

First year of Alevel :lol: there are nearly two age years between us (22 months) but only one school year difference :biggrin:

:tongue: :giggle:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

First year of Alevel :lol: there are nearly two age years between us (22 months) but only one school year difference :biggrin:

:tongue: :giggle:

Spoiler

So she's July? Ohhh anyway I was just thinking about how weird it is when I call her Little Amellia and act like she's younger than me when I'm in year 11 :rofl:

Spoiler

:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

So she's July? Ohhh anyway I was just thinking about how weird it is when I call her Little Amellia and act like she's younger than me when I'm in year 11 :rofl:

Spoiler

:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah she is :smile: Hahaha ikr - mentally she probably is tbh :tongue: When is your birthday Matrix? (if you don't mind me asking)

Spoiler

Reply 689

yeah she is :smile: Hahaha ikr - mentally she probably is tbh :tongue: When is your birthday Matrix? (if you don't mind me asking)

Spoiler

Hahaha fair enough. Gosh Amellia, you can't just ask someone when their birthday is. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Hahaha fair enough. Gosh Amellia, you can't just ask someone when their birthday is. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Oh oops sorry Matrix - how rude of me!

Spoiler

Reply 694

Oh oops sorry Matrix - how rude of me!

Spoiler

Hahaha just kidding - 27.12 :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha just kidding - 27.12 :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

oooh cool a December birthday - awesome!!! :wink: I know someone who has their on Christmas Eve!! (she is called Eve too :lol:)

Spoiler

412 again

oooh cool a December birthday - awesome!!! :wink: I know someone who has their on Christmas Eve!! (she is called Eve too :lol:)

Spoiler

Hahaha yeah. That's awesome!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest