The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

So originally we were really good friends for about 3 months and he had a girlfriend at the time. They kept eating into arguments so me and him had a conversation about it and decided it was best that we went on with our lives without eachother. This happened for 2 weeks but after that we couldn't not talk to eachother for any longer. So we started talking again and he broke up with his girlfriend as she was cheating on him with a guy that he had told her to watch out for before.

So that was that and we were back to normal (really close friends) in about 2-3 days. About a week later we started seeing more and more of eachother like staying after school together and spending more time together in school. School finished for Easter and we decided to meet up, the first time was a good day, it was more as friends. The second time we met up we went to see fireworks, we started hugging and being quite close at that point. The last time we met we were basically a couple, he kissed me a few times on the cheek but I didn't fully commit and kiss him back.

He gave me his hoodie as I had to go and visit my mum 200 miles away for a week.

I don't know if I want to get with him as we were basically best fiends and I don't want it to ruin the close friendship we had before. None of my girl-friends are particularly keen on him, I don't know why but they just aren't but I really like him and I think I'm just coming to terms with the way I feel about him, I think I like like him.

I don't know what to do, should I get with him or not?
If you feel like he likes you too which from what I read I think he does...why not just ask him how he feels towards you or maybe you tell him. But honestly..go for it! :smile: ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending