The Student Room Group

I Like someone and don’t know what to do about it

This guy, oh god, he’s perfect, I can’t think of one flaw. He’s kind, ambitious, respectful and confident. He’s a good friend and teases me sometimes and it makes me blush like hell. He smiles at me when I walk into the room, he stares at me while I’m talking, when he makes a joke he looks at me first, when I tease him he can’t look me in the eye, he gets nervous when we’re alone, he’s so amazing. My brother, who’s also his friend, says he likes me but I don’t know. I think he’s too good for me and hates me and I don’t know what to do anymore I really like him but I’m scared.
Reply 1
Take your time to understand your feelings. If you think you like him too, then confess it. Nothing can be easier than this.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Take your time to understand your feelings. If you think you like him too, then confess it. Nothing can be easier than this.

But what if he doesn’t like me
Reply 3
Original post by Ace_they/he

From what you've mentioned here, I reckon those are just a medium to express feelings for someone. A normal individual would never behave weirdly like that (though I don't see anything wrong with this). Anyway, at some point in life, you have to take risks. Otherwise, you won't be able to reach your destination. So, if you ask me, my suggestion will be - go, have a crack. 🤞🏻

If he does not like
he does not.
You will know and move on
Simple.
This guy, oh god, he’s perfect, I can’t think of one flaw. He’s kind, ambitious, respectful and confident. He’s a good friend and teases me sometimes and it makes me blush like hell. He smiles at me when I walk into the room, he stares at me while I’m talking, when he makes a joke he looks at me first, when I tease him he can’t look me in the eye, he gets nervous when we’re alone, he’s so amazing. My brother, who’s also his friend, says he likes me but I don’t know. I think he’s too good for me and hates me and I don’t know what to do anymore I really like him but I’m scared.

it does sound like he likes you. Either that or he's the type of person who likes to mess with other peoples feelings. Try and figure things out with him. If he doesn't like you? Oh well, you don't need to worry about him or feel like you have a chance anymore - makes it easier to move on.
gurl if u asked him out plz tell me how i wanna ask a guy out too

If you are in love with someone, is always better to let him/her know okay, there is nothing wrong with that my dear.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
gurl if u asked him out plz tell me how i wanna ask a guy out too

He asked me out, he brought me flowers and took me to the first spot we hung out alone turns out he’s told my best friend that he’s liked me for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask me out it was amazing
Original post by ace_they/he
he asked me out, he brought me flowers and took me to the first spot we hung out alone turns out he’s told my best friend that he’s liked me for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask me out it was amazing

omg
gurl im soo happy 4 u
Reply 10
He asked me out, he brought me flowers and took me to the first spot we hung out alone turns out he’s told my best friend that he’s liked me for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask me out it was amazing

Please tell me how you got into this situation so I can have this too 🙃
Jokes aside 😭congrats lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending