The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

Scroll to see replies

Its true to some extent :puke:
Original post by DesiGirl31
Screenshot_2016-04-05-13-18-49.jpg

ohmygawd
Reply 62
That moment when people comment 'PROTIP' on random youtube vids (yeah I know what it means)

That moment when you find out people who look older than you are actually younger. :s-smilie:
Original post by MrsMars
ohmygawd

:rofl:
Reply 64
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Hakuna matata:h:

That moment when you know what 'Hakuna Matata' means :biggrin:
Reply 65
That moment when you're watching Neighbours and you can't stop crying :frown:
Original post by DesiGirl31
:rofl:

I don't even think there's an appropriate emoji for this :facepalm:
Original post by alka-temp
That moment when you think he's fit but you find out his dick is 5 inches ... 😒😶

LOOOOOOOOLLLL soo truuuu
Original post by MrsMars
I don't even think there's an appropriate emoji for this :facepalm:

Loopol :toofunny:
Original post by alka-temp
That moment when you think he's fit but you find out his dick is 5 inches ... 😒😶

That moment when you realise her boobs are even smaller than you originally thought. :teehee:
Reply 70
Reply 71
That moment when you have to hold back your laughter while reading this:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3996793
because there are guests around you :ashamed2:
That moment when you're practicing the piano and still manage to procrastinate
That moment when you realised Leicester city are going to win the league
That moment when the website that you illegally download sheet music from only restricts you to five downloads a day
Original post by ZuluK
That awkward moment when no one does :teehee:

neggeddd, would neg u if i had the chance srs
That moment when you look at the clock and you realise you've been procrastinating all day.

That moment when you open the textbook and it looks like it's in another language.

That moment when you're at the checkout and the till dude says your drink isn't the meal deal.

That moment when you use the train ticket machines and you get a single instead of a return.

That moment when you're waiting for your mum to pick you up an hour after the thing ended.

I could continue with this but would you look at the time...
Reply 77
That moment when you realise the strange man who's talking to himself is going to sit next to you on the bus.:frown:
Reply 78
That moment when you're watching a movie and you see something going wrong and then imagine how things would stand if that hadn't happened. :lol: But then you end up realizing that there wouldnt really have been any sense in making the movie if that hadn't happened.
*reads the whole thing again* *scratches head* *decides to post anyway* :lol:
Original post by thefatone
the moment when i should be doing some physics past papers but i'm here in tsr posting comments to threads telling people how i run over people during my driving lessons... :colonhash:

That moment when others are doing past papers but you haven't even opened the physics book.

That moment when you exams are next month but your not even halfway through the ****ing syllabus.

Quick Reply

Latest