The Student Room Group

Best mens jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
You're a lady. :h:

I try :hat2:
True religions and gstar jeans are the ones I **** wit
Spray on Skinny topman ones, they're the only ones that stay on.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Spray on Skinny topman ones, they're the only ones that stay on.

I don't have a problem with jeans staying on me..? And I can't wear skinny jeans, especially spray on.
I always wear Uniqlo selvedge.
Forget trying to find comfortable jeans when you have big quads. Just wear joggers/shorts all the time :smile:

i googled and found this http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwlq24BRDMjdK7g8mD6BASJABBl8n3ps_mPWvhi9Nf5DIsBk6TUhCUsB37_-h148Mw9gdxnBoCOozw_wcB&zenid=512b9b91cbd9523d22c1ff1239bf0df6
Original post by hezzlington
Good places to look for jeans? I've had a scroll through asos but can't find anything I like. Ideally black/dark navy. No rips or drastic changes in colour. Slim fit, not skinny or super skinny or any of that nonsense.

My favourite jeans are farah jeans but no longer do my size.

I'm a waist size 32, but 33 is ideal as I have muscular legs so 32 is really tight around the legs and ass. 34 is just too big on the waist.

Brands I do not like:

H&M
Primark
Diesel
Topman
Burton
Levis

Budget is around £100 but would love to spend less.

any help appreciated.

authentic evisus (you can only get from carnaby street puma in london or saville row via shops).

red hearring loose fit is comfy if you need the space in front
Lee Luke Slim Tapered Fit Jeans( check if you can get them in blue bc I don't know) and g star are also good
Original post by RyJ
Naked and Famous, if you like raw denim. I'm still breaking mine in, but they're great!

Edit: I had to order mine from Canada, since they're a Canadian company - though you may be able to get a pair off a British site.

Naked and Famous jeans seem decent, but the models on the site have them FAR too baggy, and the fit is atrocious... do they REALLY look as advertised on the site?
Reply 29
Original post by fr0sr_
Naked and Famous jeans seem decent, but the models on the site have them FAR too baggy, and the fit is atrocious... do they REALLY look as advertised on the site?

If you want super skinny jeans, then look elsewhere. The fit on some of the models is pretty weird. I tried on a pair of Weird Guy jeans in Toronto, and they looked and felt - like the name suggests - weird. They're meant to be a tapered fit, which I guess they are, but they just weren't my style.

I went for a pair of Skinny Guy's, which are like slim fit jeans when you first try them on - as in, extremely tight. I couldn't get my hands in my front pockets at all initially, and sitting down felt like I'd rip them, but raw denim is meant to be like that. Now, after fourth months of daily wear (without washing, except wiping away the occasional stain), they're much looser. I have to wear my belt a little tighter to keep them up, but I know that when I wash them in a couple more months, not only should I get some sick fadez (yo), but they'll shrink a bit too. Google "Naked and Famous jeans fade", some of them look so so nice. That's what I'm aiming for, but that takes quite a bit of time without washing.

Another thing, like most expensive jeans, they come in 37" inseam as standard. Personally, I'm 6'6", so I can either cuff the jeans at the bottom or just let them stack (gives the honeycomb fade at the knees eventually). You can always get them hemmed, which I think most people do.
(edited 8 years ago)
ralph lauren
i got mine for £80 a pair in the outlet store
Calvin Klein
Pepe Jeans
Versace
Pimkie
Mango...
There's too many jeans brands, but you can find all of them here and create a list with your favourites.
https://www.cahootsy.com/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&collection_id=&category_id=&user_id=&q=jeans

Quick Reply

Latest