The Student Room Group

Tips for Business Studies?

Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?
Original post by TS21
Does anyone have any tips for Edexcel Business studies at AS level?

FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Bruce267099
FIrst off I just have to say, your the only person I've found so far doing this exam board (at least I'm not the only one).

There is so much content for business and literally just learn the basics and the rest should click in the exam. I've just finished learning all the key concepts for each topic and now I'm picking my weakest ones (for unit one entreprenuers and for unit 2 sources of finance) to revise in more detail. Just do this and really focus on exam technique and you'll be fine. :smile:

Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
Tysm!
Original post by TS21
Cheers, i think i've been neglecting business quite a bit but atleast i know what to do know
Tysm!

I know same here, I've probably revised about 5 hours throughout the whole year for this subject. :eek:
Turn up. Guaranteed A*.
Reply 5
can l ask how many hours should u spend on reading bussiness studies
Reply 6
Original post by dotsbree
can l ask how many hours should u spend on reading bussiness studies

If you picked the A level, you should already have some motivation to read up on current affairs so reading into business in this sense does not really have a required time limit. In terms of revision, 5 hours of productive revision a week will get you an A granted you do more coming up to the AS and/or mock exams you are doing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending