The Student Room Group

careers as a gcse student

I'm a gcse student in year 11 atm, and honestly I don't know what to pick as a career and what to pick in A levels, I enjoy subjects like maths, physics, business but im not too good at them. Can anyone help me and give me tips on what to become and how to revise for subjects
Pick A-level subjects based on your strengths and personal interests, and then go from there.

Most graduates don't do anything related to their degree subject and most degrees don't have any A-level subject requirements anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Pick A-level subjects based on your strengths and personal interests, and then go from there.

Most graduates don't do anything related to their degree subject and most degrees don't have any A-level subject requirements anyway.

Do you have any tips on how to revise for my upcoming GCSE exams? I really want to participate in studying in an A-level college/sixth form, right now I'm looking to get about 6-7s as predicted but I'm trying to boost that into 7-8s. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it a lot
Original post by Kopernikpizza
Do you have any tips on how to revise for my upcoming GCSE exams? I really want to participate in studying in an A-level college/sixth form, right now I'm looking to get about 6-7s as predicted but I'm trying to boost that into 7-8s. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it a lot

Not really sure, I did my GCSEs...a long time ago and honestly didn't really revise for them much at all anyway (for better or worse :tongue: ).

I would recommend looking around in the GCSEs forum generally and individual subject study help forums if you have any particular things you're looking for as there are lots of other students currently doing GCSEs or who have recently done them posting on TSR :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest