The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

Scroll to see replies

Less than 4 weeks to go :O I'm a simple Scouse, i see Liverpool, i upvote.... comment. I'm starting Computer Animation and VFX!! :u:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by mojo_135
Less than 4 weeks to go :O I'm a simple Scouse, i see Liverpool, i upvote.... comment. I'm starting Computer Animation and VFX!! :u:

Finally!nice to see someone who's doing the same course as i am :smile: Where will you be staying?
Original post by Sree_hari
Finally!nice to see someone who's doing the same course as i am :smile: Where will you be staying?

I'm staying at Parkside Halls, how about you?
Anyone in King Edwards square
I'm in central halls apartment 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mojo_135
I'm staying at Parkside Halls, how about you?

I am staying at Central Halls
So when is everyone moving in cuz they told me you can only move in on the 24tg
*24th
Finally got my welcome pack today.
I'm doing history and can't wait to start staying at home cos I don't live far, mature student.
I did the summer uni course so if anyone else did, you'll remember me!
Hey ill b starting computer games art foundation this september :smile:
Reply 210
I am Sarim, got an Admission in Teesside University Msc Petroleum Engineering Program. I am Interested in your a Room. Kindly Reply me Back as any one have any place a room to rent or a room to share. i can arrange a person who can give you Guarantee about me for an Identification purposes. my email Adress in ******* waiting for your Reply, Regards, Sarim.
Hey Guys! I am studying Marketing and I'll be living at Parkside Halls, any one else living at Parkside Halls? :biggrin:
Hey guys is anyone getting the freshers pass that cost £30 on the freshers site
Original post by Ibbiali
Hey guys is anyone getting the freshers pass that cost £30 on the freshers site

Yes I've got the freshers pass. I might not be going to all the events but at least it's there when I do go out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brookey200
Hey I'm doing human biology too and staying in halls!!

I'm in central halls, which halls are you in??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm Chatlotte and doing Computer Animation and Visual Effects. I'm not staying in halls as I'm able to travel there but I don't know anyone going to Teeside😀
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh ok, do you know if we can get the pass over there or do they post it to you .
Original post by Ibbiali
Oh ok, do you know if we can get the pass over there or do they post it to you .

You buy it online then pick it up from the uni
Aite cheers for that
Reply 219
I'll be doing the art foundation year: games and animation, and staying in Central halls apartment 4.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending