The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Dental Hygiene and Therapy @ Sheffield 2019/20

Any one applying for DHT at the uni of Sheffield for April 2020 start???

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hia. I have. :smile:
Reply 3
I'm doing dentistry, they've made it difficult to find people doing the courses havent they aha
Reply 4
@Catrin-Haf I don’t know anyone else but one guy
Reply 5
Im doing dentistry too!
Reply 6
Original post by Hamzahh7
Ive private messaged u

Hi have you guys sent the application off? And have you had any responses yet?
I applied for hygiene 19/20
Anyone know when we would expect some correspondence?
Reply 9
Hey, I’m also applying for DHT, I think it closes at end of September so hopefully hear back at some stage in Oct all being well. What are you guys applying with?
Original post by rebbymac
Hey, I’m also applying for DHT, I think it closes at end of September so hopefully hear back at some stage in Oct all being well. What are you guys applying with?

With A-levels, wbu ?
Original post by Anonymous
With A-levels, wbu ?

I applied with the requirements as per the criteria.
I have dental nurse qual and post quals, currently doing a science access to HE course
Original post by ArghhhNo
I applied with the requirements as per the criteria.
I have dental nurse qual and post quals, currently doing a science access to HE course

Oh ok so have you worked as a dental nurse as well or are you applying straight after? Also If you don’t mind me asking wdym by post quals?
I’m also a dental nurse and have just completed Access to HE. So keeping my fingers crossed I get an interview. Did any of you attend open day?
I’m also a dental nurse and have just completed Access to HE. So keeping my fingers crossed I get an interview. Did any of you attend open day?

Any post quals? Do you mind me asking how old you are xx
Original post by Hamzahh7
Any one applying for DHT at the uni of Sheffield for April 2020 start???

Spoiler

Any post quals? Do you mind me asking how old you are xx

No post quals I have 2 A levels as well as the access HE. I’m 26 wbu? I applied last year and had 2 interviews but didn’t get in unfortunately it’s extremely hard so hoping I will this year!
Wow really, with Sheffield?
How was it hard? I’m 36 😬
No post quals I have 2 A levels as well as the access HE. I’m 26 wbu? I applied last year and had 2 interviews but didn’t get in unfortunately it’s extremely hard so hoping I will this year!
Wow really, with Sheffield?
How was it hard? I’m 36 😬

No I had my interviews with Teeside and Portsmouth.. I just mean in general it’s a hard course to get accepted into because the intake is so small with most courses only allowing 15-20 people on per year and around 300 people apply to one university
Reply 19

No way, hopefully you get in this time also how was the interview process, do you know anyone who got accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending