The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
:yep:

Major grazer right here. Like I grab a quick supermarket sandwich for lunch at work but it's never at a normal time of day.

I always skip breakfast (I literally used to be so anti-skipping it but when you work full time and then some sleep is just the priority).

Then for dinner normally a bottle of Coke.

I have terrible habits atm tho. I always say I'm going to sort it out, but I never do.

Ahh yeh, fair enough! Grazing is so easy to do, but I found that when I did that more than try and have just a meal at some point, it was usually pretty crappy stuff, like packets of crisps, coke, chocolate, sweets... stuff that I really shouldn't have been having day to day!

I agree about breakfast, just kinda a waste of time for me, but it's worth getting your habits sorted out :tongue:
3 but the more meals you have the better (proportioned). 6 is considered healthy.
A small breakfast meal (toast and blueberries)

a snack (coffee + crackers usually)

a moderate lunch ( chicken soup and noodles)

a snack (fruit / crisps)

dinner

Better to eat little and often.
Original post by RhaegoTarg
A small breakfast meal (toast and blueberries)

a snack (coffee + crackers usually)

a moderate lunch ( chicken soup and noodles)

a snack (fruit / crisps)

dinner

Better to eat little and often.

This pretty much sums up my eating regime, but I'd substitute the crackers for biscuits :tongue:
I usually eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I didn't realise until this very moment that I might be in a minority on that... :erm:

Sometimes they move around a bit in terms of time, depending on what I'm up to, and if I'm up particularly late I'll often have something for supper.
Not sure what you mean by meals as I count any significant consumption of food as a meal, but...

... On a school day, I have small bowl of cereal in the morning, an apple at 11ish, a sandwich and drink at 12ish, chocolate milk when I get home (maybe with crisps if I feel cheeky!) and then I have tea at 6ish, with biscuits or whatever afterwards.

Weekends are usually the same but I tend to mess up my diet and forget about lunch altogether.

Generally I have three "meals" (counting brekkie and lunch).

(That took too much explaining...)
One meal with loads of calories, enough to last until the next meal. I may also have little a snack or two.
I only really have one proper meal (dinner). I wouldn't count my breakfast and lunch as proper meals to be honest, and other than those I just eat snacks inbetween :smile:
2 during the week because I get lunch at sixth form.

1 during the weekends.
Original post by mobbsy91
And which ones are they???

I usually stick to 1 main meal a day, which is usually lunch or supper, or somewhere in between, and might have a packet of crisps or something else later on in the evening!

I see you're still drinking all that coffee, you lazy thing!!! EAT SOME FOOD! :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I see you're still drinking all that coffee, you lazy thing!!! EAT SOME FOOD! :redface:

Sshhhhh!! Don't tell anyone :ninja:

To be fair, I have cut down! A little.
Three meals a day. That's what normal people do lol
3-4 meals and a small snack , i drink a lot as well :smile:
Sshhhhh!! Don't tell anyone :ninja:

To be fair, I have cut down! A little.

Whatever you say my friend....
I never eat breakfast. So, 2.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Whatever you say my friend....

:redface: You're mean :tongue: I've reduced by at least a cup a day!
Reply 36
6-8 meals

I know omg :cry:
Breakfast, after-breakfast/lunch, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert :biggrin:
Predominantly three. Two if I have something really urgent to do.

But I almost never snack. I never feel hungry between meals.
And which ones are they???

I usually stick to 1 main meal a day, which is usually lunch or supper, or somewhere in between, and might have a packet of crisps or something else later on in the evening!

I eat as many hours i do revision

Spoiler

Latest