The Student Room Group

Thermodynamics

a3.jpg

Having some issues with this question, ive done the first 3 parts, however struggling with what to do for the 3rd part, as im not even certain what exactly the end result would looks like.

Would appreciate any help in starting me off
Original post by Eremor
a3.jpg

Having some issues with this question, ive done the first 3 parts, however struggling with what to do for the 3rd part, as im not even certain what exactly the end result would looks like.

Wish i new wat u was on about g. In science i just used 2 set dem books and dat on fire lol lmfao
Original post by Shawn-in-a-box
Wish i new wat u was on about g. In science i just used 2 set dem books and dat on fire lol lmfao

Original post by XxKingSniprxX

I don't get wat u mean m8.
Reply 4
Original post by Eremor
a3.jpg

its really easy

x2=rrrr+135ff to the power ot 3dff54555 x 23-3/3444= 2
Original post by Eremor
a3.jpg

The 4th part?

If so, then they've told you that ΔS=0ΔU=pΔV\Delta S = 0 \Rightarrow \Delta U = -p \Delta V

Now use that and the ideal gas law relations at the top to find a relationship between V,TV,T for this process. You'll have to integrate something.

The process is called an adiabatic compression, BTW.

Quick Reply

Latest