The Student Room Group

Calories

If my active calories are 1350 and my resting calories are over 2000 and I eat 1500 calories will I lose weight I’m male 38,5 foot ten ?
depends on how much you weigh rn?
Original post by Sonnyslim
If my active calories are 1350 and my resting calories are over 2000 and I eat 1500 calories will I lose weight I’m male 38,5 foot ten ?

Not sure what you mean by active and resting calories, but if you are consuming less calories than you burn - through a combination of exercise and keeping your body functioning - you will lose weight.
If you want to lose weight just eat less food and eat real food not chocolate and sweets. Go to the gym at least 3 days a week. Do some cardio everyday for 30 mins to an hour this includes walking to the shops and whatnot so not just treadmill work. And that's it really. Simple thermodynamics energy in energy out. Just eat less calories than your burning and you have to lose weight.
Yes, with those numbers, eating 1500 calories should help you lose weight. Your body burns more calories than you consume, creating a deficit. Stick to healthy foods and keep going!

Quick Reply

Latest