The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Lewes Court (Phase 2), Brighthelm Houses or East Slope??

I've firmed University of Sussex to study Sociology starting this year and now picking my accommodation - I'm a pretty sociable person so don't want to be somewhere too quiet and I don't want to be too far away from everything. I think my favourites are Lewes Court (Phase 2), East Slope and Brighthelm just stuck which to put as my first. Does any current students or applicants for this year have any suggestions or advice? I really like the look of Brighthelm just worried I'll miss out not living in a hall, also do many first years live in Brighthelm?? Thanks so much!
Reply 1
hey, i really wouldn't worry about it too much. i live in norwich house (park houses) and i have had an amazing year. the reason i wouldn't worry about it too much is pretty much everyone in our flat put brighthelm as first, but none of us even got it! just goes to show really doesn't matter too much wherever you end up, i'm sure you'll have a good time!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hi I just wondered if you actually go sussex now? & if you like your course I'm looking to firm sussex for sosciology starting September 17

Original post by chlostannard
I've firmed University of Sussex to study Sociology starting this year and now picking my accommodation - I'm a pretty sociable person so don't want to be somewhere too quiet and I don't want to be too far away from everything. I think my favourites are Lewes Court (Phase 2), East Slope and Brighthelm just stuck which to put as my first. Does any current students or applicants for this year have any suggestions or advice? I really like the look of Brighthelm just worried I'll miss out not living in a hall, also do many first years live in Brighthelm?? Thanks so much!
Original post by chlostannard

you still there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending